Karma

Old February 3rd 05, 08:25 PM
Carl Sundquist

Default Karma

http://www.littlemidgets.com/detail....2&content=1631

Old February 3rd 05, 08:27 PM
Carl Sundquist

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message
news:XNvMd.15$yr.0@okepread05...
http://www.littlemidgets.com/detail....2&content=1631

Scroll down for the video.

Old February 4th 05, 01:29 AM
Carl Sundquist

"B Lafferty" wrote in message

Scroll down for the video.

I doubt the guy survived the hit from the other car. How do you find these
things?

It was being emailed around work. Since it had "Littlemidgets" superimposed
in the corner, I checked out the site to find the source to make a link.

After viewing the video a couple of times, you'll see that it was a parked
car he hit face first. The driver probably wasn't paying attention, then
swerved to avoid the parked car. I'd guess that's why the kid fell out of
the car.

Bad things happen to bad people.

Old February 4th 05, 08:29 PM
Smithers

"B Lafferty" wrote in message
nk.net...

I doubt the guy survived the hit from the other car. How do you find these
things?

He survived. Lost teef, broke every bone in his face and was in the
hospital for a month with cosmetic surgery.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...11&postcount=1

Old February 4th 05, 09:51 PM
Rik Van Diesel

dumbass on
2005-01-27 18:14:54 He got what he deserved, knocking kids off of their
bikes and he gets hit by a car...what goes around comes around

So Carl was this your post?
RVD

Old February 4th 05, 11:42 PM
Carl Sundquist

"Rik Van Diesel" wrote in message
oups.com...
dumbass on
2005-01-27 18:14:54 He got what he deserved, knocking kids off of their
bikes and he gets hit by a car...what goes around comes around

So Carl was this your post?
RVD

Not that I recall. If it wasn't posted under my name, it wasn't me.