I love Mountain Biking, it is a good way to see the wilderness, theuninhabited wilderness...

Old May 20th 10, 11:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default I love Mountain Biking, it is a good way to see the wilderness, theuninhabited wilderness...

So any thoughts, i like mountain biking and some haters make me want
to do it even more.
Old May 21st 10, 08:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

On 5/20/2010 5:49 PM, wrote:
So any thoughts, i like mountain biking and some haters make me want
to do it even more.

I agree.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
Old May 21st 10, 05:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On May 20, 3:49*pm, wrote:
So any thoughts, i like mountain biking and some haters make me want
to do it even more.

The one time I rode a mountain bike (on a fire road) in a park was the
most BORING, UNPLEASANT experience I have ever had in a park. You guys
must have a pretty boring life,to find that exciting! About as
exciting as a rock's life. Kind of like Tom Sherman.
Old May 22nd 10, 01:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On May 21, 12:26*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On May 20, 3:49*pm, wrote:

So any thoughts, i like mountain biking and some haters make me want
to do it even more.

The one time I rode a mountain bike (on a fire road) in a park was the
most BORING, UNPLEASANT experience I have ever had in a park. You guys
must have a pretty boring life,to find that exciting! About as
exciting as a rock's life. Kind of like Tom Sherman.

Wait you have participated in this "destructive activity" ? for shame
Old May 22nd 10, 07:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

On 5/21/2010 11:26 AM, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On May 20, 3:49 pm, wrote:
So any thoughts, i like mountain biking and some haters make me want
to do it even more.

The one time I rode a mountain bike (on a fire road) in a park was the
most BORING, UNPLEASANT experience I have ever had in a park. You guys
must have a pretty boring life,to find that exciting! About as
exciting as a rock's life. Kind of like Tom Sherman.

Once a mountain biker, always a mountain biker. Therefore, Mikey V. is
what he hates the most, a mountain biker.

Mikey is also a lumberjack, having cut trees to build a fort.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old May 22nd 10, 08:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On May 20, 3:49 pm, wrote:
So any thoughts, i like mountain biking and some haters make me want
to do it even more.

The one time I rode a mountain bike (on a fire road) in a park was the
most BORING, UNPLEASANT experience I have ever had in a park. You guys
must have a pretty boring life,to find that exciting! About as
exciting as a rock's life. Kind of like Tom Sherman.

Once a mountain biker, always a mountain biker. Therefore, Mikey V. is
what he hates the most, a mountain biker.

Mikey is also a lumberjack, having cut trees to build a fort.

I guess that would make you a thumbsucker and a bedwetter. Or just an
idiot?

Old May 22nd 10, 10:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On May 22, 3:08*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On May 21, 11:37*pm, Tom Sherman °_°

On May 20, 3:49 pm, wrote:
So any thoughts, i like mountain biking and some haters make me want
to do it even more.

The one time I rode a mountain bike (on a fire road) in a park was the
most BORING, UNPLEASANT experience I have ever had in a park. You guys
must have a pretty boring life,to find that exciting! About as
exciting as a rock's life. Kind of like Tom Sherman.

Once a mountain biker, always a mountain biker. Therefore, Mikey V. is
what he hates the most, a mountain biker.

Mikey is also a lumberjack, having cut trees to build a fort.

I guess that would make you a thumbsucker and a bedwetter. Or just an
idiot?

Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Thumb sucker and bed wetter, yes but aren't we all by that logic?,
idiot, that is a matter of opinion- Mountain Biker, hell yes i enjoy
riding seeing the plants and animals in near silence while moving
fast. with all due respect, why did you find mountain biking boring?
it is challenging to drop off of ledges, ride over boulders, and avoid
trees while going fast.