F. Murts is a Ned Lameth sock pooppet

Old December 6th 19, 08:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle,aus.books,aus.comms,aus.family,aus.dvd
Anonymous

Default F. Murts is a Ned Lameth sock pooppet

compare posting times on scatter plot

Old December 7th 19, 01:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle,aus.books,aus.comms,aus.family,aus.dvd
FMurtz

Anonymous wrote:
compare posting times on scatter plot

???
Old December 7th 19, 03:37 AM posted to aus.bicycle,aus.books,aus.comms,aus.family,aus.dvd
Ned Latham

FMurtz wrote:
Looks like tne ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know,
the cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") wants to
get itself a name as an analyst (ROTFLMOAATO!):

compare posting times on scatter plot

???

You need to understand that Yap-Yap's about 239 pence short of a quid.
It "thinks" that because we post at different times, we're the same
person.

Old posters (and not a sock in sight) Squashme UK 50 December 19th 12 07:18 PM
To sock or not to sock? sam[_11_] Techniques 213 May 12th 11 02:29 AM
sock it to me! Scott Racing 3 May 19th 10 06:34 AM
Comedy Sock Puppet Just zis Guy, you know? UK 6 July 19th 04 11:00 AM
Winter sock recommendations? Moi Off Road 1 January 20th 04 06:49 PM