My bike p0rn...

Old December 2nd 04, 10:27 PM
Gemma Kernich

Default My bike p0rn...

FINALLY took some pics of two of my bikes (probably good for insurance
purposes actually!)
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~gkernich/bikes.html
My race track and race road machines. The commuter doens't deserve a photo
and the TT bike never has any wheels on it!
For the ultimate in track bike p0rn last night I fitted a pair of red
Strong-G keirin grips to the track bike - nice!!
:-)

Old December 2nd 04, 11:04 PM
hippy

"Gemma Kernich"
FINALLY took some pics of two of my bikes (probably good for insurance
purposes actually!)
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~gkernich/bikes.html
My race track and race road machines. The commuter doens't deserve a

photo

Aw.. come on.. don't be so harsh! :-)

and the TT bike never has any wheels on it!

You know what to do.. ;-)

For the ultimate in track bike p0rn last night I fitted a pair of red
Strong-G keirin grips to the track bike - nice!!

Those grips look wicked! I didn't know Raceline
did a track bike.. learn something every day..

Mmm... Coopers..

hippy

Old December 3rd 04, 12:26 AM
Resound

Gemma Kernich Wrote:
FINALLY took some pics of two of my bikes (probably good for insurance
purposes actually!)
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~gkernich/bikes.html
My race track and race road machines. The commuter doens't deserve
photo
and the TT bike never has any wheels on it!
For the ultimate in track bike p0rn last night I fitted a pair of red
Strong-G keirin grips to the track bike - nice!!
:-)

*wipes dribble from chin*

I'm still very fond of my Giant OCR3 (hey, it's still new and shiny-is
and stuff) but comparing that to your race bike makes me wish fo
disposable income. Still, having said that, the greatest potential fo
going lightweight still lies with my tummy. Both very pretty machines

--
Resound

Old December 3rd 04, 12:56 AM
hippy

"Resound"
Gemma Kernich Wrote:
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~gkernich/bikes.html

I'm still very fond of my Giant OCR3 (hey, it's still new and shiny-ish
and stuff) but comparing that to your race bike makes me wish for
disposable income. Still, having said that, the greatest potential for
going lightweight still lies with my tummy. Both very pretty machines.

How heavy is the Giant?
How heavy is the Willier?

hippy
"Your time starts... NOW!"

Old December 3rd 04, 01:08 AM
Resound

hippy Wrote:
"Resound"
Gemma Kernich Wrote:
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~gkernich/bikes.html

I'm still very fond of my Giant OCR3 (hey, it's still new an

shiny-ish
and stuff) but comparing that to your race bike makes me wish for
disposable income. Still, having said that, the greatest potentia

for
going lightweight still lies with my tummy. Both very prett

machines.

How heavy is the Giant?
How heavy is the Willier?

hippy
"Your time starts... NOW!"

I suppose that depends if I take the rack and pannier off the back
doesn't it? Yes, I stuck the rack on. It was either that or ride th
old MTB whenever I wanted to carry stuff

--
Resound

Old December 3rd 04, 01:20 AM
hippy

"Resound"
I suppose that depends if I take the rack and pannier off the back,
doesn't it? Yes, I stuck the rack on. It was either that or ride the
old MTB whenever I wanted to carry stuff.

Go the backpack! ;-)

hippy

Old December 3rd 04, 01:33 AM
Bluenose

Gemma,

Very very nice Gemma.....you've been spending up big time haven't ya!
;-)

I'm guessing you'll be a force to be reckoned with now you have those
Zipp's on...eh? ;-) Lookout A-grade here goes Gemma. 8-)

While I have ya attention....whats the deal on the Koolstop's or
shouldn't I ask? :-)

Cheers

ps I ain't been on the bike since the end of Sept.....2 weeks in Bali
having a bloody good time hasn't helped the old waistline either....I'm
thinking I'll label myself as a fatty sprinter (and a not very good one
at that)

Old December 3rd 04, 03:20 AM
Resound

hippy Wrote:
"Resound"
I suppose that depends if I take the rack and pannier off the back,
doesn't it? Yes, I stuck the rack on. It was either that or ride the
old MTB whenever I wanted to carry stuff.

Go the backpack! ;-)

hippy

I used to. I really like having the sweat on my back evaporate and thus
do what it's meant to though. That's why I got the rack in the first
place. What would be good would be some kind of frame that lifts the
pack off my back a couple of inches to allow airflow; that I'd use.

--
Resound

Old December 3rd 04, 03:45 AM
hippy

"Resound"
hippy Wrote:
Go the backpack! ;-)

I used to. I really like having the sweat on my back evaporate and thus
do what it's meant to though. That's why I got the rack in the first
place. What would be good would be some kind of frame that lifts the
pack off my back a couple of inches to allow airflow; that I'd use.

Deuter (http://www.deuter.com/) make these style packs, as do quite
a few other good packs manufacturers. There's been some threads on
this topic..

http://www.google.com/groups?q=backp...%3Aaus.bicycle

hippy

Old December 3rd 04, 05:47 AM
Mark Lee

In article ,
says...
FINALLY took some pics of two of my bikes (probably good for insurance
purposes actually!)
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~gkernich/bikes.html
My race track and race road machines. The commuter doens't deserve a photo
and the TT bike never has any wheels on it!
For the ultimate in track bike p0rn last night I fitted a pair of red
Strong-G keirin grips to the track bike - nice!!
:-)

"Cooper's"?????? I just put a red label in the freezer - will be ready
in 90 minutes!
--
Mark Lee

Evaulating a bike Paul Cassel Techniques 96 August 22nd 05 11:45 PM
My New Bike brucianna General 6 June 8th 05 08:45 AM
Some questions etc.. Douglas Harrington General 10 August 17th 04 02:42 AM
aus.bicycle FAQ (Monthly(ish) Posting) kingsley Australia 3 February 24th 04 08:44 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM