It’s a jungle out there, who’s the gorilla?

Old September 30th 05, 01:02 AM
Marx SS

Default It’s a jungle out there, who’s the gorilla?

Does Monday Mayhem mean anything to any Melbourne cyclists?

--
Marx SS

Old September 30th 05, 01:56 AM
GPLama

"Marx SS" wrote in message ...

Does Monday Mayhem mean anything to any Melbourne cyclists?

umm http://tinyurl.com/csnno

cheers,
GPL

Old September 30th 05, 02:18 AM
Marx SS

I'm intrested on feedback for those who have experienced it.

..all I know, is that it's the new 'alley cats' ....

--
Marx SS

Old September 30th 05, 02:31 AM
flyingdutch

Marx SS Wrote:
I'm intrested on feedback for those who have experienced it.

..all I know, is that it's the new 'alley cats' ....

had dinner with a few peoplez who have done it. sounds like a hoot!

--
flyingdutch

Old September 30th 05, 03:05 AM
cfsmtb

Marx SS Wrote:
Does Monday Mayhem mean anything to any Melbourne cyclists?

Yep, via 'Shifter Bikes' (http://www.shifterbikes.com/). BYO
knee-length Argyle socks.

BTW - is Bike Polo still happening Richmond?
Need to _legally work out a few anger management issues.

--
cfsmtb