!!!scared Unicycle Injuries!!!

Old January 1st 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kokomo

Default !!!scared Unicycle Injuries!!!

hello im kokomo tell me what your uni has done to you major or just a
bruse whatever i dont care lets try to get lots of replys!!!add the
bunny to your signature and he will have world domination!!!

-Kokomo

(\_/)
O 0
() THE BUNNY WILL DOMINATE THE UNICYCLE FORUMS BUT ITS UP TO YOU

--
kokomo
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

I personally feel the perceived risk of unicycling is much higher than
the actual risk. Something like a road bike or mountain bike carries
you to speeds higher than humans can go without a vehicle.
Even having said that, my worst injury is a bad bruise to my shoulder
after running into a stop sign on an UPD.

--
lpounds

Levi
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

kokomo wrote:
hello im kokomo tell me what your uni has done to you major or just a
bruse whatever i dont care lets try to get lots of replys!!

wasn't there a thread awhile ago similar to this? (SEARCH!!!)

--
scotthue
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
LiLpunk2012

Ive broken my wrist in a backwards race....and recently(two weeks ago)
Sprained my wriste doing backwards ww.....

--
LiLpunk2012

♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥
Jumping stitls fund~ 5.45 out of 315.00
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 06:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

LiLpunk2012 wrote:
Ive broken my wrist in a backwards race....and recently(two weeks ago)
Sprained my wrist doing backwards ww.....

Well at least you learn from your mistakes so you can become better
next time you do it so it doesn't happen again.

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmats What people think of me??
*' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458)
ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 06:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ridingwithscissors

been uniing for 6 months.

- ripped ACL

- put kneecap out of place

- inflamed patella tendon

- sprained ankle

--
ridingwithscissors

habbywall wrote:
ridingwithscissors is officially dumb.

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
JULES DE GAULTIER

'my definition of happiness'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SKt9...eature=related)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 12:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
PKHodgie

broke my wrist falling off riding backwards in the rain. slipped on the
pedals and broke my wrist on the concrete. Didnt know it was broken
until the next morning

--
PKHodgie

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
You have balls what the hells going on there?

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Category 3 embarrassment.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kerosian

I scraped my knee!
But on a serious note, not much has happened to me, sure bumps and
bruises and sprains, but I just walk it off and I'm fine, too many
people don't know how to take a fall anymore.

--
kerosian

Unicycle for Pazuzu

DustinSchaap wrote:
why would you kill the 5 yr olds? there's so much more fun things you
can do with them

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

I have a permanent blue knee and some litle holes in my leg from
pedalbytes.

Peter M

--
Probailer2

~o"o~Unicycle for Amanda~o"o~

Spoonthumb wrote:
im not knocking ur uni peter, i think it looks rugged and pimp almost
like the koxx effect on a kh

unicycledood wrote:
Townsvile is where the powerpuff girls live

http://www.usenet.com