I want to exchange my unicycle tire with a Muni tire...

Old August 4th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
RedUnicycleRider

Default I want to exchange my unicycle tire with a Muni tire...

I want to exchange my unicycle tire with a Muni tire and my unicycle
tire is
18 x 1.75 and what I want to know is what size is the tire that I
want to get? If you want to know how big my unicycle is watch my
video is shows, Oh and I am 4' 8" tall. My unicycle is 30 inches tall.
Once more... I want to exchange my tire with a Muni tire and my
unicycle tire is 18 x 1.75 and what I want to know is what size is
the tire and/or tire size that would fit for my unicycle?
here is my video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGJIQrHrnYw

--
RedUnicycleRider
Old August 4th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Conrad.Nguyen

You can't put a MUni tire on your jugglebug, it uses 18x1.75 tires which
is a screwy size that is only found on kiddy (no offense) unicycles. If
you want to do MUni and probably other more extreme styles of
unicycling like trials or street, I would suggest the 'Nimbus ISIS
trials' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1048). It's a
bigger wheel than what you have, strong enough for when you get more
extreme, and you can ride MUni on it somewhat decently. Since you are
4'8" it will fit you better than a 24" MUni and the smaller wheel size
is more versatile for different styles. No real need to upgrade the
cranks to KH moments since you are probably 100 pounds.

Hope this helps.

--
Conrad.Nguyen
Old August 4th 08, 01:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
RedUnicycleRider

Thank you very much for the help, I now know what to do.
I way under 90 lbs. and I am a adolecent.

--
RedUnicycleRider

New MUni tire? mornish Unicycling 6 June 1st 06 11:28 PM
MUni tire for 24' Torker DX red_rider Unicycling 8 April 6th 06 12:56 PM
MUni tire for 24' Torker DX red_rider Unicycling 0 April 5th 06 08:37 PM
Best MUni/Trials Tire madmattunipro Unicycling 5 November 29th 05 07:31 PM
What size of tire for Muni ? maxisbackintown Unicycling 7 August 30th 05 11:54 PM