FS: Dura Ace 25th Anniversary Hubset NEW

Old March 22nd 04, 03:51 AM
Rob

Default FS: Dura Ace 25th Anniversary Hubset NEW

New; never used 25th Anniversary Dura Ace 9-spd hubset. 32 hole. Comes
with skewers. I was going to build these into a lighter set of
training/racing wheels with Sun ME14A black rims and revolution spokes
(I have the rims for sale also) than my set of trainers (same set-up);
but my focus is now on mt. biking. Hubset is $130 plus shipping. If
interested; rims are $60 for the pair. e-mail for pics.

Old March 22nd 04, 04:34 PM
daveornee

Rob wrote:
New; never used 25th Anniversary Dura Ace 9-spd hubset. 32 hole. Comes
with skewers. I was going to build these into a lighter set of
training/racing wheels with Sun ME14A black rims and revolution spokes
(I have the rims for sale also) than my set of trainers (same set-up);
but my focus is now on mt. biking. Hubset is $130 plus shipping. If
interested; rims are $60 for the pair. e-mail for pics.

I would like to purchase the hubs and spokes

-

Old March 22nd 04, 11:19 PM
daveornee

Rob wrote:
New; never used 25th Anniversary Dura Ace 9-spd hubset. 32 hole. Comes
with skewers. I was going to build these into a lighter set of
training/racing wheels with Sun ME14A black rims and revolution spokes
(I have the rims for sale also) than my set of trainers (same set-up);
but my focus is now on mt. biking. Hubset is $130 plus shipping. If
interested; rims are $60 for the pair. e-mail for pics.

I want the hubs and spokes. Please reply to: dave at ornee dot ne

-

Old March 25th 04, 11:44 PM
daveornee

Rob wrote:
New; never used 25th Anniversary Dura Ace 9-spd hubset. 32 hole. Comes
with skewers. I was going to build these into a lighter set of
training/racing wheels with Sun ME14A black rims and revolution spokes
(I have the rims for sale also) than my set of trainers (same set-up);
but my focus is now on mt. biking. Hubset is $130 plus shipping. If
interested; rims are $60 for the pair. e-mail for pics.

Rob, Please contact me so that I can arrange the purchase. dave a
ornee dot ne

-

Old April 12th 04, 10:06 PM
IXXI

Interested in the hubs and rims if still available..

andyaskren at yahoo dot co

-