Top Dumbass RBR Comments Ever -

Old July 20th 12, 07:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Top Dumbass RBR Comments Ever -

Atriage has hurt feelings ever since he made the "If Sagan is clean
then he's the next Eddy, no doubt about it" comment. I want him to
get back his self -esteem by letting him know he's one of the best at
being one of the worst.

Atriage's idiocy clearly ranks in the top 3 dumbass comments of all
time here in RBR - listed here in no particular order

1. My carbon fiber fork exploded...
2. Centrifugal forces make you go faster in the turns of a
velodrome...
3. If Sagan is clean then...

Congrats Atriage - Kunich needed a friend and kindred spirit. The
Tour's over so get out there and be somebody.

Even if you're just blocking traffic for the real athletes. We need
pussies like you
Old July 20th 12, 08:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 20/07/2012 19:59, Anton Berlin wrote:
Atriage has hurt feelings ever since he made the "If Sagan is clean
then he's the next Eddy, no doubt about it" comment. I want him to
get back his self -esteem by letting him know he's one of the best at
being one of the worst.

Atriage's idiocy clearly ranks in the top 3 dumbass comments of all
time here in RBR - listed here in no particular order

1. My carbon fiber fork exploded...
2. Centrifugal forces make you go faster in the turns of a
velodrome...
3. If Sagan is clean then...

Congrats Atriage - Kunich needed a friend and kindred spirit. The
Tour's over so get out there and be somebody.

Even if you're just blocking traffic for the real athletes. We need
pussies like you

Gee Anton, a post dedicated just to me...is it just a teenage crush or what?

There's Dumbass, and then there's DUMBASS SH Racing 2 May 18th 07 10:28 AM
Okay, who was the dumbass RonSonic Racing 16 July 22nd 06 01:52 PM
J-Lo Dumbass Bob Schwartz Racing 3 May 9th 05 10:17 PM
I AM NOT A DUMBASS. Kurgan Gringioni Racing 6 December 31st 04 03:02 AM
You were saying what about the Red Sox??? Dumbass. crit pro Racing 1 October 13th 04 04:48 AM