Miyata out of stock for aNOTHER year

Old April 2nd 05, 10:44 PM
James_Potter

Default Miyata out of stock for aNOTHER year

for the past year, unicycledotcom has said that 'Miyata saddles'
(http://tinyurl.com/3zdqj) will be out of stock until spring 2005. I was
greatly looking forward to spring 2005 because I want a Miyata for my
trials uni. but now, it says they're out of stock until spring -2006-.
GAAH
why the delay?

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old April 2nd 05, 11:51 PM
tugboat

Why don't you call Darren Bedford? I'm sure he'd have a Miyata for
you.

Kevin

--
tugboat - street unicyclist