Stupid one-liner

Old June 10th 05, 06:48 PM
spyder

Default Stupid one-liner

HistoricalGoof wrote:
*I'd try to learn how to juggle while unicycling, but I don't have the
balls. *

'Here's' (http://tinyurl.com/9sja2) your opportunity.

--
spyder - Chico Malo

catboy's my main man.
\"i am proud to say that i have three posters of a shirtless man in my
room.\"- catboy

\"sorry about my 'obtuse' post. i'll try not to anymore, but this is
jc..... \"- tyler cox, mar 20/05
\"hey!!! i'm the one that looks like pamela anderson!!!\"- tyler cox,
apr 8/05
\"don't worry, i'm not a nerd.\"- tyler cox, may 7/05
\"gayno, are you really gay? if so, that's absolutely awsome with me.\"-
tyler cox, may 23/05
\"unis are awsome ice-breakers for talking with hot chicks.\"- tyler
cox, 11yrs old, may 23/05
\"if you had the mental capacity to ignore me, you would have never had
this little turd in your life's toilet.\"-tyler cox, may 25/05
spyder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4190

Old June 10th 05, 08:35 PM
fakeingsincerity

Some little girl bouncing up and down on her trampoline ask me if i was
in the circus.

Another time i was "uni walking" my Great Dane across an intersection
and some guy rolled his car window down and made the circus sound you
would hear at the circus. It was pretty funny.

--
fakeingsincerity
fakeingsincerity's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10145

Old June 12th 05, 04:12 PM
HistoricalGoof

You know how I said I didn't have the balls to try juggling on my uni?
Well, I finally grew some yesterday and pulled out my clubs. After
intermittent practicing throughout the day I was able to make it at
least 300 meters! Felt good!

--
HistoricalGoof - Cruisin' in B&W!
HistoricalGoof's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9997

Old June 12th 05, 08:04 PM
Brian MacKenzie

HistoricalGoof wrote:
*You know how I said I didn't have the balls to try juggling on my
uni? Well, I finally grew some yesterday and pulled out my clubs.
After intermittent practicing throughout the day I was able to make it
at least 300 meters! Felt good! *

Sounds like you clubs, but still no balls. Sorry, you are the weakest
link. Goodbye

Nice work

--
Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo

'TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!'
(HTTP://WWW.LBMMULTIMEDIA.COM)

'ps. just watched TWNR, the UW36 on the stairs broke my brain' - markf

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
*120* reviews on *77* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650