I offered friendship to Ride-A-Lot but he refused

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 11th 08, 09:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default I offered friendship to Ride-A-Lot but he refused

I still have an open hand of friendship to Ride-A-Lot, if he
apologizes for being used to attack me of which he initiated warfare
when I was giving positive constructive criticism to his videos, he
started a war.

Additionally, when he saw that the war of insults was too much for
him, he withdrew and uses aliases now and won't even update his
website unless he gets permission from the tinsel-moron who uses him,
exploits him, and makes a mockery of him not being masculine, Virginia
Newbon.

He is the war mongerer yet ill equipped for war, so he must be taught
by continual bombardment of insults, until he surrenders and says he's
sorry, we're foes.

Space mutant...!