skinsuit anyone?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 27th 04, 04:31 AM

Default skinsuit anyone?

Someone in my building left a bunch of stuff down in the
lobby,they're moving. SO there's a box with all kinds of stuff,
various assorted items- among them a skinsuit (short legs). I've never
seen anyone in my building with a road bike. I have no idea who these
people are. THe suit is blue, yellow and red and the logo says COSMIC
and Cueva Custom Cycles. However, i am not sure I'd want someone
else's used skinsuit. IF I knew it had never been used, maybe I'd nab
it and wear it for indoor training or something. IT looked like it
might be my size. However, I draw the line at wearing somoene else's
used shorts. EWWWW!

However I did get some useful stuff: a candle holder, tupperware
containers and a set of perfectly decent ice cream bowls.