Norco Fluid 2 & 1 2003

Old July 22nd 03, 10:55 AM
dyno

Default Norco Fluid 2 & 1 2003

Hi There,
Currently have a downhill bike but would like to get another bike to
ride the local xc trails and play around on some of the downhills also. I
was looking at the Norco Fluids. Anyone who has a fluid, can you post your
thoughts on the bike..
thanks
http://www.norco.com/bikes/2003bikes/fluid2.htm

Old July 25th 03, 07:16 AM
dyno

thanks for ur feedback..anyone else got a fluid?
"Alastair Maxwell" wrote in message

"dyno" wrote in message
Hi There,
Currently have a downhill bike but would like to get another bike to
ride the local xc trails and play around on some of the downhills also.

was looking at the Norco Fluids. Anyone who has a fluid, can you post

your
thoughts on the bike..
thanks
http://www.norco.com/bikes/2003bikes/fluid2.htm

Hi

I don't own a fluid but i have one in the shop where i work. There pretty
nice bikes. pedal quite well, are similar to a specialized enduro but at a
fraction of the cost, and the enduro rocks. I have a norco team race dh
frame and it rocks. The build quality is sweet and everything works well

as
it should. You can see where they save the money in specing there bikes

but
you usually end up with a good frame brakes and fork and you can upgrade

the
rest later as it wears out or you have some extra cash floating round.

Only
thing I don't like about the fluid 2 over say the fluid 3 is that i would
prefare my xtra cash going into some hydro disks instead of the cable ones
that both the 2 and the 3 have. Other than that can't fault the spec.

AL