Got any 29er stuff for sell???

Old April 2nd 05, 03:01 AM
really1113

Default Got any 29er stuff for sell???

I am looking for a 29" anything ...( frame, wheel, seat, peddles,
cranks,)...(I need a whole unicycle but if your not selling any whole
unicycles then I can buy a little bit from alot of other people)
.......And also Some shin guards and wrist protection would be nice
too.....

--
really1113
really1113's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9515

Old April 2nd 05, 09:47 AM
fexnix

Yeah I got this 29er for sale !
[image: http://www.marnela.fi/29er.jpg]

--
fexnix - Level 4 here i come!

'*My fresh gallery*' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
'knarkargänget' (http://surl.se/elt)
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old April 2nd 05, 09:57 AM
mango

fexnix wrote:
*Yeah I got this 29er for sale !
*

haha. thats funny man! Are you really selling that thing?

really1113 wrote:
*.......And also Some shin guards and wrist protection would be nice
too.....
*

That sounds like some risky business, dude. The way my pads are smellin,
i dont think youd take them if I PAYED YOU.

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together

*I never post drunk but I always post stupid. *-harper
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

Old April 2nd 05, 11:47 AM
U-Turn

fexnix wrote:
*Yeah I got this 29er for sale !
[image: http://www.marnela.fi/29er.jpg] *

That is one SERIOUS sailboat. Adrenaline City! Is that a real photo?
It looks like quite a handful.

--
U-Turn - As long as my feet keep movin'...

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton

Old April 3rd 05, 10:15 AM
mango

really- about the pads and wrist guards... you can use the search button
at the top right of this page to search this forum for 'shin guards' or
'leg armor' or 'wrist protection' or something like that. I'm sure
you'll find a lot of results.

I think the SixSixOne (661) '4x4' leg armor is the most popular, at
least in the US. Heres some reviews:
http://tinyurl.com/2k5f9

heres another general thread about protection:
http://tinyurl.com/45phs

Other good options are Kris Holm leg armor and Lizzard skins.

I use the SixSixOne 4x4's cause theyre cheap and protect the best for
the price.

lizzard skins look good and work well for shin protection but dont
protect your knee.

KH armor looks good, i think, and probably works very well (since its
designed by a unicyclist) but i cant swing that price, personally.

Unicycle.com sells KH and 661 he
http://tinyurl.com/5yvdt

I picked up my 661's at Supergo bikes in California when they were on
sale ($20). I heard jensonusa.com also has them and other pads
sometimes. I'd try ebay too....and just search google too for whichever
pads you pick.

Sorry i cannot help with the 29er stuff. Thats not really my forte.
lmao, i said forte!

-e

Old April 3rd 05, 12:02 PM
Uniwitold

Where R U geographicaly?

--
Uniwitold

Veni !Vidi !Mount ! ' Public does not perceive it reacts'. Greg
Harper.
Uniwitold's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2181

Old April 3rd 05, 07:35 PM
fexnix

No that boat isnt mine and I dont know if its for sale.

This one is mine and its for sale, but only for people in sweden.

Im so sorry for the big threadjack

| Attachment filename: os regattan 002.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/294693|

Old April 4th 05, 11:35 AM
Uniwitold

Uniwitold wrote:
*Where R U geographicaly?
*

The reason I have asked this question was.
I have 28 or 29 uni I consider being pareted with. It has, obviously
new, Nanoproctor tyre.......so work out the size of wheel.
Best

--
Uniwitold

Veni !Vidi !Mount ! ' Public does not perceive it reacts'. Greg
Harper.
Uniwitold's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2181

29er Tire Study. Wanted! Active 29er riders and design ideas U-Turn Unicycling 19 March 8th 05 01:54 AM
Finding a 29er rim in the UK phil Unicycling 14 April 8th 04 11:03 AM
26er vs. 29er... help! daino149 Unicycling 6 January 22nd 04 04:57 PM
Used stuff at shops? Matt J General 20 December 9th 03 09:15 PM
best bike stuff in San Francisco? MontanaBiker General 5 December 6th 03 03:53 AM