First ride after my holiday

Old August 15th 05, 10:09 PM
innes

Default First ride after my holiday

I had some time after work today, so I took my two dogs, and went up to
one of the local woods to do a bit of Muni.

It was great; I haven't been on my unicycle for a couple of weeks, as I
was on holiday. The trails were dry, and I was able to clear a section
that I always fell off on my old Pashley, but I cleared it on my new
Kris Holm 24 XC. That unicycle is so cool. Somehow a 24" wheel just
works out much better in a lot of situations.

Innes

--
innes - Unicyclist
innes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9123