Photo of unicyclist in 18 Hour Race

Old October 29th 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomkarches

Default Photo of unicyclist in 18 Hour Race

Just stumbled onto this picture :

Unicyclist in 18 hour race in Virginia.
Not sure if this is the official race name.

http://www.trianglemtb.com/

Anyone know who this is?

--tom

--
tomkarches
Old October 29th 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

I think it is Frank Brown from Richmond VA.

He appears to have not changed his outfit since qualifying for Ride the
Lobster.

http://tinyurl.com/5ljv6b

Joe

--
joemarshall

' old pics' (http://tinyurl.com/56yl2f) 'new zealand pics'
(http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...rshall_photos/) 'new pics'
(http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/joemarshall.org.uk)
'Where have I been riding? (GPS) ' (http://tinyurl.com/6fxw5x)
Old October 29th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hell-on-wheel

Yep, that's me. I had searched for that pic a while back and couldn't
find it, so thanks. James is correct that I did not compete, but merely
paced the first 1/4 mile stretch. The organizer would've let me compete
and even offered to waive the $60 registration fee, but I already had
plans that evening. I'm hoping next year I can get a team together
(James?) and do it for real.

Great pic huh?

--
hell-on-wheel

"...or the confluence of rare meteorological phenomena."
-George Peck

24 hour race Tim Morin Unicycling 1 February 11th 07 06:36 PM
My 1st 24 hour race. Tim Morin Unicycling 13 May 26th 06 01:27 AM
24 hour mtb race Mr X UK 0 April 17th 05 04:24 PM