Bc is growing. Are you in?

Old October 31st 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Default Bc is growing. Are you in?

Evan Byrne wrote:
as long as the side is not abrasive...Use a ace wrap under jeans. no
shin guard is made to protect the inside of your leg.

Good idea, now I have to find some.

I Googled it, you're talking about that stuff people wrap around
sprained wrists, and use those latch type metal clips to hold it on
right?

--
Borgschulze

Spare some change for a new unicycle?
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old October 31st 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

[image: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ne/pinkbc.jpg]

--
Evan Byrne

'The future of bc wheeling is in this link.'
(http://tinyurl.com/ympnn2)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Its finnished.
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old October 31st 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Borgschulze wrote:
Good idea, now I have to find some.

I Googled it, you're talking about that stuff people wrap around
sprained wrists, and use those latch type metal clips to hold it on
right?

No no no, dont use the metal clips, they hurt, bend, and fall off. Just
wrap it around and tuck it in.

Old October 31st 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Evan Byrne wrote:
No no no, dont use the metal clips, they hurt, bend, and fall off. Just
wrap it around and tuck it in.

Ah ok.

You seem to be obsessed with that Odyssey Hazard Hub.

Old October 31st 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Borgschulze wrote:
Ah ok.

You seem to be obsessed with that Odyssey Hazard Hub.

Why would i use something else when i know how well this one works?

Old October 31st 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

it's a good hub!

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'DR MATTSTEEZ COMIX coming SOON!'
(http://doctormsteez.smackjeeves.com/)
'BUY SOME SHIRTS, DAMMIT!' (http://www.zazzle.com/abbabibble)
PANIC BUTTON--':EEK: '
(HTTP://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/ABBABIBBLE/MRTSB.HTML)

carsonpalooza wrote:

it's not over until the cake is all gone.

abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old October 31st 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Evan Byrne wrote:
Why would i use something else when i know how well this one works?

Makes sense.

My new hub is the same as the ones on my bike, Joy-TECH or something. I
like them a lot, very cheap, and very quiet with large flanges.

My old hubs were actually getting noisy from being worn down over time.

Old October 31st 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

I'm building a BC with a mosh hub, mx 22 rim, and 20G tire.

--
mornish

vuniw wrote:
its like doing drugs except healthier

dan de man wrote:
this game is worse that playing Rock Paper Sissors on an internet forum

tugboat wrote:
Hopping over a 7 set rail... I made it over and and cleared the set, but
the impact apparently wasn't good for the wheel...

Old October 31st 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Borgschulze wrote:
Makes sense.

My new hub is the same as the ones on my bike, Joy-TECH or something. I
like them a lot, very cheap, and very quiet with large flanges.

My old hubs were actually getting noisy from being worn down over time.

However Joy techs are some of the worst hubs.

Old October 31st 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Evan Byrne wrote:
[image: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ne/pinkbc.jpg]

that is a sick BC!

how do you like the tire?

--
mornish

tugboat wrote:
Hopping over a 7 set rail... I made it over and and cleared the set, but
the impact apparently wasn't good for the wheel...

not growing up in australia the unicycle man(one of many) Recumbent Biking 0 September 3rd 06 12:25 PM
It's growing... Resound Australia 0 July 12th 06 03:44 PM
Fixed gear growing in popularity?!!? Ken Marcet General 36 March 23rd 05 06:33 AM
MTB'ing growing in popularity Ken Marcet General 38 March 12th 05 12:46 AM
Women's websites are growing! Sierraman Racing 4 December 18th 04 05:23 AM