Who's the best rider in AMB?

Old September 20th 07, 09:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Who's the best rider in AMB?

Whos the most skilled all around rider who can ride any type of trail
that exists?

I say it's between me and Peter Fagerlin.

Videos and photos prove it. I'm open to being debated on this,
especially any of the Freds such as Ride-A-Lot, MattB, J.D. or any of
those wimpy wussys, please debate me as to why I would not be
considered the best rider of alt.mountain-bike, or why Peter Fagerlin
wouldn't be.

Old September 20th 07, 10:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
G.T.

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
Whos the most skilled all around rider who can ride any type of trail
that exists?

I say it's between me and Peter Fagerlin.

Hahahahaha, you and Pete, yeah, right.

Pete and JD are phenomenal riders along with Bill Porter. But I have a
feeling the rarely heard from Shaun Bell has got mad skills.

Greg
--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Old September 21st 07, 12:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Jon Stewart

I'd say it's between you and a circus monkey. That's a more apt
comparison. Even then I think the monkey has the edge.

-jon.

Old September 21st 07, 04:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

On Sep 20, 2:49 pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
Whos the most skilled all around rider who can ride any type of trail
that exists?

I say it's between me and Peter Fagerlin.

Videos and photos prove it. I'm open to being debated on this,
especially any of the Freds such as Ride-A-Lot, MattB, J.D. or any of
those wimpy wussys, please debate me as to why I would not be
considered the best rider of alt.mountain-bike, or why Peter Fagerlin
wouldn't be.

No doubt Pete is quite honored to be partnered with you in this.

CDB

Old September 21st 07, 12:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Gazza

LIBERATOR wrote:

Some old ********!

Who is the biggest ****tard in this group...........Could it be Liberace?

Old September 21st 07, 04:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Lerxst in Wonderlandİ

"G.T." shared with a group that has absolutely nothing to do with the
subject and has, by and large, killfiled Liberator:

: Hahahahaha, you and Pete, yeah, right.

See that little window at the top? The one that has 'alt.mountain-bike,
alt.music.rush' in it? It's right there. Yeah, that one. Would it be
possible to delete the 'alt.music.rush' part when you reply to Libby's
posts? Clearly you guys don't want to KF him; clearly we have. But once
one of you guys cross post, others in your group follow suit, and we're
stuck highlighting/deleting/kill filing every damn one of these trollings.

'preciate it.

Old September 21st 07, 06:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

oups.com...

JD can't ride for ****.

Old September 21st 07, 06:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Sep 20, 9:26 pm, wrote:
On Sep 20, 2:49 pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

Whos the most skilled all around rider who can ride any type of trail
that exists?

I say it's between me and Peter Fagerlin.

Videos and photos prove it. I'm open to being debated on this,
especially any of the Freds such as Ride-A-Lot, MattB, J.D. or any of
those wimpy wussys, please debate me as to why I would not be
considered the best rider of alt.mountain-bike, or why Peter Fagerlin
wouldn't be.

No doubt Pete is quite honored to be partnered with you in this.

CDB

I'm sure he is. He knows Ride-A-Lot, and JD and MattB are all Freds.

Old September 21st 07, 08:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Lerxst in Wonderlandİ wrote:
"G.T." shared with a group that has absolutely nothing to do with the
subject and has, by and large, killfiled Liberator:

Hahahahaha, you and Pete, yeah, right.

See that little window at the top? The one that has
'alt.mountain-bike, alt.music.rush' in it? It's right there. Yeah,
that one. Would it be possible to delete the 'alt.music.rush' part
when you reply to Libby's posts? Clearly you guys don't want to KF
him; clearly we have. But once one of you guys cross post, others in
your group follow suit, and we're stuck highlighting/deleting/kill
filing every damn one of these trollings.

'preciate it.

I don't know why everyone doesn't killfile or at least ignore the poor
fool troll. It's really not that hard.

because it's obviously more entertainment for some to keep responding,
egging the sick ******* on.......damn you RAL, damn you I say!!!!!

of course, I'd never point fingers or mention any names.....oops.....never
mind.

Gary

Old September 21st 07, 09:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Lerxst in Wonderlandİ

"G.T." wrote:

: Lerxst in Wonderlandİ wrote:
:
:
: 'preciate it.
:
:
:
: Sorry 'bout that. Can't say it won't happen again but I'll certainly
: try to do a better job keeping my replies to Liberace in a.m-b.
:
: Greg

Cool. Thanks.

Rider down TimC Australia 20 December 17th 05 04:43 AM
Another rider down Steven L. Sheffield Racing 0 July 13th 05 01:29 PM
RR: Rider Down Carla A-G Mountain Biking 17 January 18th 05 07:57 AM
Rider Down! slim Social Issues 9 October 19th 04 01:41 PM
Rider of the Year 2003 - Most Promising Rider - Most Disapointing Rider Kenny Racing 64 October 30th 03 01:05 AM