FS:Cervelo R2.5 Carbon Bike CSC 56cm

Old June 13th 05, 04:49 AM
pista-1

Default FS:Cervelo R2.5 Carbon Bike CSC 56cm

FOR SALE

Cervelo Team CSC R2.5 Carbon Bike. Size 56cm frame.
Fork: Dedacciai Black Magic2 full carbon
Seatpost: Cervelo Carbon
Crankset: FSA K-Force Carbon 172.5 53/39 ISIS
BB: FSA ISIS Ti
Brake Calipers: Dura-Ace BR-7800 (10sp)
Rear Der.: Dura-Ace RD-7800 (10sp)
STI: Dura-Ace ST-7700-C (9sp) Flitedeck compatible
Cassette: Dura-Ace CS-7700 12-23
Chain: SRAM PC89R Hollow Pin
Headset: FSA IS2 Integrated sealed bearing
Stem: Cinelli Graphis 12cm
Handlebar: Cinelli Solida Magnum Carbon 42cm c-t-c
Saddle : Sell Italia SLC Gelflow w/Carbon trim
Wheelset: XERO XR-Carbon, carbon clincher rim, sealed bearing carbon
hubs
Tires: Hutchinson Team Edition CSC Fusion Comp 700x23 red/sil/blk
Computer: Sigma BC1200-stem mounted
No Pedals included.
Complete Bike weight with pedals,bottle cages, and computer 16.1 lbs.

Complete Bike $2500.00
OR
Frame, Fork, Seatpost, and Headset $1500.00
Any other parts with frameset are negotiable

This bike was assembled in February 2005, and ridden 8 times for exactly

360 miles. The bike is in "AS NEW, MINT" condition. There is not a
single mark anywhere on the bike. There are no scratches, scuffs,
blemishes, or any other marks on the bike. All parts are in
excellent(near new) condition, with no scratches. If the bike were
disassembled, and the frameset hung on a wall in a bike shop, you
couldn't
tell it had ever been built. That is how pristine this bike is.
The bike is built with 9-speed Dura-Ace STI's because all my other bikes

are 9-speed, and I'm not ready to replace all my STI's/cassettes/chains
to 10-speed, so I continue to use 9-speed.
The bike is the "TEAM CSC" R2.5 carbon model with the CSC decal on the
upper seat tube.

All parts on the bike are for sale, if you only want the frameset
and say......the crankset. Email with your request, and I'll give you
individual component prices with framset purchase. Frame geometry at
http://www.cervelo.com/bikes/2005/R2....html#Geometry

Email for pictures.

Thanks for looking,
AlexiG.

I want a new bike [email protected] General 25 September 21st 05 05:52 PM
FS:Cervelo R2.5 CSC 56cm pista-1 Marketplace 0 June 4th 05 09:36 PM
Ti vs. Carbon Fiber Edward General 38 March 10th 05 06:52 AM
Windosr Tourist Bike Revisiited Earl Bollinger General 16 February 13th 05 08:04 PM