FS: Titus RacerX Size L

Old June 13th 05, 12:21 PM
Dawgwalker

Default FS: Titus RacerX Size L

I have a 2003 RacerX in annodized silver bought as a disc only frameset in
August 2003 and built with 952 XTR shifter/lever, rear derailleur, Avid mech
brakes, XT front, Thomson stem and post, Chris King headset, XTR cranks,
Profile carbon riser bar, Mavic Crossroc UST wheels. Just about topend
everything. I rode this bike till 2004 when I bought a Switchblade. It is
my bike of choice now and I do not need both.

The RacerX frameset was $1700. Designed for 90mm front shock and it
currently has a Manitou Black Air Elite 80/100 adjustable.

This bike is available negotiable in part or as a full bike. Full bike
would be around $2500.

Email if interested.

Actual wheel size Carey Unicycling 9 July 19th 05 04:50 AM
FS: Titus RacerX Large Dawgwalker Marketplace 1 May 30th 05 11:36 AM
Winter Clothing For Sale Fitball Marketplace 0 February 4th 05 06:24 PM
What is the best size for touring? marcvg Unicycling 5 September 9th 04 07:11 AM
Fisher frame size from serial number? Kurd Techniques 5 September 5th 03 08:11 AM