Sports Nutrition!

Old February 12th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Sports Nutrition!

I have good news to all who like to exercise ! Whether you are needing
something to repair and build muscle or needing to rehydrate I can
help you! Shaklee Physique and Shaklee Performance are great products
to use. World record holders in swimming have used these products. IF
you want to find out more go to www.shaklee.net/SarahO. All natural
products are very important to keep our bodies functioning at a peak!
Happy Exercising!
Old January 18th 09, 08:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
"Bruce Gilbert" writes:

Isn't this the swimming group?

Yes.

Wait-a-minute ... no.

Oops. Yes. Yes, indeed.

Olympics male synchronized swimming.

Oh gwod, now the Olympics cops are gonna get on my
case 'cuz I broadcasted the word: "Olympics" without
a license.

Vancouver is hosting the 2010 ~Winter~ (i.e: ignorable)
Olympics. Some folks here are taking it way too seriously,
as if it was the ~real~ (i.e: summer) Olympics.

If I was accidentally shot by a winter Olympics biathlete,
that would put me out of my winter Olympics misery.

cheers, & "OLYMPICS" (There. I dared broadcast it.)
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

local newspaper sports poll on unethical sports figures luvjava Racing 4 September 17th 07 03:54 AM
Nutrition B.G. Finlay IT Services UK 8 May 19th 05 04:35 PM
Sports nutrition books? Preston Crawford General 8 July 24th 03 10:42 PM