Plea for peace

Old September 22nd 10, 05:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

Default Plea for peace

I don't like RBR anymore because there's too many personal attacks. A
lot of it seems to be gratuitous and downright mean.

Why can't we just talk about Farrar's potential to win every single
remaining race he enters while we jerk off into our Fleshlight™ that has
a SRAM decal on it?

Magilla

Old September 22nd 10, 08:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Beloved Fred No. 1

On 09/22/10 18:24, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
I don't like RBR anymore because there's too many personal attacks. A
lot of it seems to be gratuitous and downright mean.

Why can't we just talk about Farrar's potential to win every single
remaining race he enters while we jerk off into our Fleshlight™ that has
a SRAM decal on it?

If you're cool you have a campag decal and a matching tattoo.
Old September 22nd 10, 09:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

You're now the Rodney King of RBR - evolving from Magilla Gorilla to
Vanilla Gorilla

Just don't take it too far and become Milli Vanilli

I'll try to keep the children safe from profanity and bad manners here
in RBR by keeping all of these ****ing ****s and cocksuckers in line
Old September 22nd 10, 10:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

Anton Berlin wrote:

You're now the Rodney King of RBR - evolving from Magilla Gorilla to
Vanilla Gorilla

Just don't take it too far and become Milli Vanilli

I'll try to keep the children safe from profanity and bad manners here
in RBR by keeping all of these ****ing ****s and cocksuckers in line

Thanks - don't be afraid to stab anyone who gets out of line.

magilla