Why is Ed Dolan the Great so ****ed off alll the time?

Old August 6th 07, 02:19 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Why is Ed Dolan the Great so ****ed off alll the time?

With much forethought ... intentionally TOP POSTED for the GRATE one's
personal enjoyment. Why is Ed Dolan the Great so ****ed off all the
time? A more pertinent question is why has Ed Dolan not kept his word
and departed ARBR???. So much for the man's credibility ... Jim
McNamara

On Jul 25, 7:25 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
I attribute all of my woes on these freaking cycling newsgroups (all one
word) to Tom Sherman of ARBR. He has abandoned the field of battle and so
has left me flailing about with total idiots. The Great Ed Dolan can only
stand idiots for a brief period of time. He requires intellect which Tom
Sherman just barely furnished.

I am now preparing my 10th and final farewell to these freaking cycling
newsgroups (all one word). This will be my greatest literary effort ever. I
will of course consign all of you to Hell, but just how I will do it will be
an eye opener for you. Always remember one thing, my contempt for you is
boundless.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 9th 07, 02:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Aug 8, 11:10 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

oups.com...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

PREDICTABLE!

With much forethought ... intentionally TOP POSTED for the GRATE one's
personal enjoyment. Why is Ed Dolan the Great so ****ed off all the
time? A more pertinent question is why has Ed Dolan not kept his word
and departed ARBR???. So much for the man's credibility ... Jim
McNamara

It is because parting is such sweet sorrow. I must do it over and over until
one and all recognize My Greatness.

Diversion duly noted. Dolan continues to misspell GRATENESS. And
what does Ed not understand about "final farewell"? If and when the
man ever keeps his word (unlikely) and has departed once and for all,
his monotonous gibberish will be relegated to the status of cyber-
coprolite.