Have you seen this (LED) Headlight?

Old November 21st 05, 05:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Have you seen this (LED) Headlight?

Hi Folks.
While commuting to work I saw a cyclist coming the other way who had an
intriguing light mounted on his helmet.

If I had to guess I would say it was about a 10" by 2" rectangle which
wrapped to fit his helmet and was a brightly glowing LED-white.
Something like an LED bandana, if you will.

I could not see any discrete LED's from my vantage point, rather the
whole of it appeared illuminated--ie: it was clearly not intended as a
beam type device, but a glowing "see me" device.

Interested, I googled for something like it but with no success.

Has anyone seen anything like this or have a brand name at which to
point me?

Pureheart

Old November 21st 05, 05:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

YOW! Sorry for the repost and thanks for the replies to my *previous*
post.
Colour me red for the senior moment.
pH