Viewing Brasstown Bald Stage - TdG

Old April 15th 04, 03:53 AM
psycholist

Default Viewing Brasstown Bald Stage - TdG

Hi,

I want to see the finish of the stage of Tour of GA that ends on Brasstown
Bald. I have a question about logistics.

Does anyone know how they're going to be handling traffic/crowds on the
mountain on race day? I can't imagine they're gonna just let anyone and
everyone drive up the mountain and park wherever they feel like it. But
what ARE they going to do?

Does anyone here know any of those kinds of details? My wife would like to
see that stage finish, but she has health issues and couldn't possibly hike
up that mountain. I'm wondering if there might be shuttles or anything like
that?

The website for the tour doesn't answer any of these kinds of questions.
I've sent e-mails to the "contacts." No answers yet.

Thanks for any info.

Bob C.

Old April 15th 04, 07:43 PM
psycholist

"psycholist" wrote in message
[...]

I got the answer to my own question. There will be shuttles. If you're
here looking for details, check out my posts on rec.bicycles.racing.

Bob C.