Coast-coast ride building momentum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20th 04, 07:52 AM
Simon

Default Coast-coast ride building momentum

The coast-coast ride (http://www.coast-coast.info) this May is really
building momentum, and the number of people showing interest is really
building.

Thing is, I am still looking for ideas to make the day amazing, as opposed
to just brilliant- you know, those things that will really make a
difference- the small things!

As a group of cyclists, what are your thoughts?

Thanks folks.

Simon

http://www.coast-coast.info

'Some days your the pigeon, some days your the statue'