Coast-coast ride building momentum

Old January 20th 04, 06:52 AM
Simon

Default Coast-coast ride building momentum

The coast-coast ride (http://www.coast-coast.info) this May is really
building momentum, and the number of people showing interest is really
building.

Thing is, I am still looking for ideas to make the day amazing, as opposed
to just brilliant- you know, those things that will really make a
difference- the small things!

As a group of cyclists, what are your thoughts?

Thanks folks.

Simon

http://www.coast-coast.info

'Some days your the pigeon, some days your the statue'

Old January 20th 04, 08:52 AM
chris French

In message , Simon
writes
The coast-coast ride (http://www.coast-coast.info) this May is really
building momentum, and the number of people showing interest is really
building.

Thing is, I am still looking for ideas to make the day amazing, as opposed
to just brilliant- you know, those things that will really make a
difference- the small things!

As a group of cyclists, what are your thoughts?

Lots of cake :-)
--
Chris French, Leeds
Old January 20th 04, 10:05 AM
Simon Brooke

"Simon" writes:

'Some days your the pigeon, some days your the statue'

Arrrrrgggghhhhh!

'you're'. Please.

Age equals angst multiplied by the speed of fright squared.
;; the Worlock
Old January 20th 04, 10:07 AM
Richard Bates

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:05:13 GMT, in
, Simon Brooke
wrote:

"Simon" writes:

'Some days your the pigeon, some days your the statue'

Arrrrrgggghhhhh!

'you're'. Please.

Unless of course it was intended to read "some days your the 'pidgin'"
--
I remember when the internet was only in black & white.
It only had a few pages but at least they all worked.
Old January 20th 04, 10:52 AM
Clive George

"Simon" wrote in message
The coast-coast ride (http://www.coast-coast.info) this May is really
building momentum, and the number of people showing interest is really
building.

Thing is, I am still looking for ideas to make the day amazing, as opposed
to just brilliant- you know, those things that will really make a
difference- the small things!

As a group of cyclists, what are your thoughts?

how far is it? (a piece of information distinctly lacking from your website.
Ok, I could work it out, but presumably you know.)

cheers,
clive

Old January 20th 04, 11:31 AM
Dave Kahn

"Simon" wrote in message ...
The coast-coast ride (http://www.coast-coast.info) this May is really
building momentum, and the number of people showing interest is really
building.

Thing is, I am still looking for ideas to make the day amazing, as opposed
to just brilliant- you know, those things that will really make a
difference- the small things!

As a group of cyclists, what are your thoughts?

Have a word with Michael Fish. You want good weather with a following breeze.

--
Dave...
Old January 20th 04, 06:43 PM
Simon

Default Coast-coast ride building momentum- THANK YOU!

Firstly, thank you for the response to my posting- well chuffed!

To take all your comments-
- Cakes; I am writing to Mr Kipling's tonight to see what I can arrange!
- Weather; Sorry, lost God's email address- can you forward it to me?
- Mileage; fair cop; it is often the simplest things that get over looked.
Now corrected- thank you.
- Your/you're; unfortunately, it is me the simple thing in this case- being
corrected.

So big thank you for your feedback. I am changing the site as we go along,
so please keep checking in.

Hey! Love to see you on the day.....

Simon

"Dave Kahn" wrote in message
om...

Old January 21st 04, 01:42 AM
chris French

In message , Simon
writes
Firstly, thank you for the response to my posting- well chuffed!

To take all your comments-
- Cakes; I am writing to Mr Kipling's tonight to see what I can arrange!

Ok, *nice* cakes...... :-)

contact a couple fo WI's?
--
Chris French, Leeds