Closed gate

Old April 4th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

Default Closed gate

Are any posts making it through the gateway from rsu to the web forum?
'Cause nothing's gone through the other way for the past week.

--
Danny Colyer URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
"Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down.
Old April 4th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

Danny Colyer wrote:

Are any posts making it through the gateway from rsu to the web
forum? 'Cause nothing's gone through the other way for the past week.

No. R.S.U. is currently cut off. No messages going in either
direction.

I sent Gilby a note in the support forum about it on the 28th. He is
aware of the problem. It's something to do with the ISP.
Old April 4th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

john_childs wrote:
No. R.S.U. is currently cut off. No messages going in either
direction.

Bum. Thanks.

I sent Gilby a note in the support forum about it on the 28th.

AOLMe too./AOL

He is
aware of the problem. It's something to do with the ISP.

Let's hope he can get it sorted before too long, because I CBA to use a
web forum for reading news.

Old April 20th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
snash

On Apr 4, 3:26 pm, Danny Colyer wrote:
john_childs wrote:
No. R.S.U. is currently cut off. No messages going in either
direction.

Bum. Thanks.

I sent Gilby a note in the support forum about it on the 28th.

AOLMe too./AOL

He is
aware of the problem. It's something to do with the ISP.

Let's hope he can get it sorted before too long, because I CBA to use a
web forum for reading news.

--
Danny Colyer URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
"Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down.
Daddy, why did you put that down?" - Charlie Colyer, age 2

Anybody know when/if this might be resolved? Any updates from Gilby?

Thanks,
Steve

Old April 21st 07, 11:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

snash wrote:
Anybody know when/if this might be resolved? Any updates from Gilby?

I haven't had a reply either to the thread I started on the forum about
it around the time the problem started, or to the support report I
posted. If you're registered on the forum it probably wouldn't hurt to
find the thread headed "Gateway borked" and respond to it asking for
news, and to let Gilby know about your concerns.

Anyway, the thread is he
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59239

--
Danny Colyer URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
"Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down.
Daddy, why did you put that down?" - Charlie Colyer, age 2

Garden Gate that look a Coker! treepotato Unicycling 2 August 22nd 06 03:04 AM
Gabriel Gate TimC Australia 29 July 13th 06 08:49 AM
Gate width on cycle track Martin UK 8 October 11th 05 07:45 PM
Gated Community...They Don't Even Have A Gate!!! Frugal Joe Mountain Biking 0 June 27th 05 03:53 AM
The Flying Gate ????? NickZX6R Australia 0 February 4th 05 09:53 AM