Is there any bike related postings here anymore?

Old May 10th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dane Buson

Default Is there any bike related postings here anymore?

Zoot Katz wrote:
On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:03:47 -0700, (Tom
Keats) wrote, in part:

I have a long 1" seat post. It's too large. This one's twenty-five
point zip on the caliper.

A petite artsy tall-biker nerdgrrl I know did this abstracted version
of an inosilicate molecule with her extra real-estate.
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...monkeybars.png

Fascinating, and incredibly painful looking if one got into a crash
while that was mounted on your bike...

--
Dane Buson -
"I only touch base with reality on an as-needed basis!"

A bike related joke Craig Brossman Mountain Biking 10 March 26th 06 12:59 PM
Appropriate postings for this newsgroup Darrell Marketplace 4 January 3rd 06 07:14 PM
Stolen postings? Sheldon Brown Techniques 20 December 27th 05 04:56 PM
Postings From mm Johnny Draymen UK 26 November 22nd 05 07:46 PM
oh look. a bike-related thread! flyingdutch Australia 1 September 1st 04 07:49 AM