OT - Failure of Society

Old June 22nd 11, 03:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn °_°

Default OT - Failure of Society

On 6/21/2011 12:19 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�n " wrote in message
On 6/20/2011 7:20 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
I strongly advise that Mr. Sherman emigrate to France. He will be
happiest
there hating America and Americans like all the French do ... because
they
are jealous of us. Envy is the worst of all the vices because it gives no
pleasure.

Uh Ed, the only thing the French envy about the US is the amount of open
space.

A people who think Jerry Lewis was a great comedian are as ****ed up as you
are. Trust me, you will be right at home there.

Since the French convention is to dub foreign movies, I wonder if the
voice actor was a large improvement on the original?

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old June 22nd 11, 06:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Tºm Shermªn °_°" " wrote in message
On 6/21/2011 12:19 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
A people who think Jerry Lewis was a great comedian are as ****ed up as
you
are. Trust me, you will be right at home there.

Since the French convention is to dub foreign movies, I wonder if the
voice actor was a large improvement on the original?

Jerry Lewis was an unfunny jerk in any language. Only morons ever thought he
was funny. But, as you should well know by now, I hate all comedy. It is for
juveniles.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 24th 11, 06:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn °_°

On 6/22/2011 12:14 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�n " wrote in message
On 6/21/2011 12:19 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
A people who think Jerry Lewis was a great comedian are as ****ed up as
you
are. Trust me, you will be right at home there.

Since the French convention is to dub foreign movies, I wonder if the
voice actor was a large improvement on the original?

Jerry Lewis was an unfunny jerk in any language. Only morons ever thought he
was funny. But, as you should well know by now, I hate all comedy. It is for
juveniles.

Mr. Ed Dolan should be made to sit in the Comfy Chair, and forced to
watch the collected works of Monty Python.