WHOOPS! Mountain Biker Breaks Neck While Riding an Unofficial Trail!

Old March 19th 13, 07:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! Mountain Biker Breaks Neck While Riding an Unofficial Trail!

On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 12:47:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:
We wish him a speedy recovery. It's good that his children saw it because they will now be more aware and better riders for it. BTW, I fixed up your header - you ****ed it up. Probably just a sign of old age in your case. Lucky they didn't send you to prison when you were convicted - you probably wouldn't have found your way out again. It's also good that those park service rescue guys go in and get all the lost hikers when they get cold and miserable or their cell phones don't work.

There's no recovery from the stupidity that is mountain biking. Once addicted, always addicted. You are condemned to a life of rationalizing, prevaricating, and quadriplegia -- if not death.
Old March 20th 13, 06:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bozo

Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 12:47:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:
We wish him a speedy recovery. It's good that his children saw it because
they will now be more aware and better riders for it. BTW, I fixed up
your header - you ****ed it up. Probably just a sign of old age in your
case. Lucky they didn't send you to prison when you were convicted - you
probably wouldn't have found your way out again. It's also good that
those park service rescue guys go in and get all the lost hikers when
they get cold and miserable or their cell phones don't work.

There's no recovery from the stupidity that is mountain biking. Once
addicted, always addicted. You are condemned to a life of rationalizing,
prevaricating, and quadriplegia -- if not death.

A death from mountain biking is much more preferable and dignified than
ending up a whiny, sociopathic and righteous old queer, compulsively
scolding the internet with a feigned air of superiority that no one takes
seriously. You likely do not realize how close you are to belonging in a
nursing home and if not for your souless obstinacy and moronic ramblings, I
would feel sorry for you.
I hope the inevitable video of your attempts to escape your straight-jacket
someday gets to YouTube, not just for its comedic value, but for one, so we
can all feel safer out in the real world.
Old March 20th 13, 04:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 10:54:05 PM UTC-7, Bozo wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote: On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 12:47:40 AM UTC-7, wrote: We wish him a speedy recovery. It's good that his children saw it because they will now be more aware and better riders for it. BTW, I fixed up your header - you ****ed it up. Probably just a sign of old age in your case. Lucky they didn't send you to prison when you were convicted - you probably wouldn't have found your way out again. It's also good that those park service rescue guys go in and get all the lost hikers when they get cold and miserable or their cell phones don't work. There's no recovery from the stupidity that is mountain biking. Once addicted, always addicted. You are condemned to a life of rationalizing, prevaricating, and quadriplegia -- if not death. A death from mountain biking is much more preferable and dignified than ending up a whiny, sociopathic and righteous old queer, compulsively scolding the internet with a feigned air of superiority that no one takes seriously. You likely do not realize how close you are to belonging in a nursing home and if not for your souless obstinacy and moronic ramblings, I would feel sorry for you. I hope the inevitable video of your attempts to escape your straight-jacket someday gets to YouTube, not just for its comedic value, but for one, so we can all feel safer out in the real world.

Your name says it all. Thanks for demonstrating, for the billionth time, just what mountain bikers are like: 100% lying morons with a death wish.