Live coverage SundaY?

Old July 13th 03, 04:42 PM
Just a Cyclist

Default Live coverage SundaY?

"Marlene Blanshay" wrote in message
In article , "Just a Cyclist"
wrote:

"Mac" wrote in message
om...
Where is the live TeeVee coverage of Sunday's race? OLN only doing an
8 PM EST broadcast. Hello? Do I have to watch ABC again? Oh Sweet
Jesus, no. Please no.

- Mac

Yeah, the biggest day of the TDF.........and American TV tries to match
Canadian TV...........and Canadian TV sucks on big one........
What the **** are they thinking????????//////

OLN is showing the stage at 10:30pm. I even called them and asked!

If you live in Montreal, you can see it at 9 am on Canal Evasion.

I'll be out on my bike anyways, got the VCR set.

Marline..... how was the fishing shows...............sorry but OLN in Canada
didn't come through for you........smiles

Old July 13th 03, 07:47 PM
Lantern Rouge

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:38:28 -0700, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

For the record, OLN Canada did in fact suck this morning.

This sucks, I'm going riding.

OLN have a deal with CBC

No Tour whilst Coronation Street is on!!!!!!!

Old July 13th 03, 10:57 PM
Sam

DishTV....

"MikeYankee" wrote in message
Sure it sucks, but CBS Sports Sunday is my only chance to watch the TDF.

Our
cable operator does not and will not offer OLN. Lots of people are in

this
boat.

Mike Yankee

(Address is munged to thwart spammers.
To reply, delete everything after "com".)