URT sucks?

Old July 1st 03, 06:38 PM
Dave W

Default URT sucks?

wrote:

|ROTFLMAO!

|"what Pete lead this thread into"

|Yeah, heaven forbid that someone who has four years of experience
|riding a Bow Ti comment on how they really ride, rather than letting
|some inaccurate assumptions stand.
|
|WOW I am impressed. You really are someone with experience. Did it
|require your particular "patented" Fagerlin response? Abusive bull****
|doesn't illustrate your points worth a ****.

LOL! "abusive bull****"?

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more idiotic, you come up
with this.

The point remains, you are an overly abusive person. No need to be so
defensive about it. Realise it!

Are you this fragile in real life?

Hardly, but then I am fortunate enough not to be associated with the
likes of you. If I had you as a friend, I might try being a serial
killer or something...

I appreciated the links
|you provided for Mr Stocker, really, it was a learning experience. But
|we could do without your lame ass MTBR diatribes here. But this IS an
|ALT group, and you're free to "color" your responses any way you want.
|But as you do, be expecting a reply from someone like me.

I always anticipate relies from thin-skinned hypocritical delicate
flowers, but thanks for the useless advice anyway

There's the point I was making. If you wouldn't be so freakin negative
you wouldn't have to anticipate any responces.

p.s. "diatribe"? If you view a discussion of the relative merits of
various URts to be a diatribe, you need to go grab a dictionary.

You still don't get it do you? I said nothing about the context of
your discussion, just your posting style. Why must you be so
defensive?

Dave (Guilty consciance?)

Old July 1st 03, 07:38 PM
P e t e F a g e r l i n

wrote:

|ROTFLMAO!

|"what Pete lead this thread into"

|Yeah, heaven forbid that someone who has four years of experience
|riding a Bow Ti comment on how they really ride, rather than letting
|some inaccurate assumptions stand.
|
|WOW I am impressed. You really are someone with experience. Did it
|require your particular "patented" Fagerlin response? Abusive bull****
|doesn't illustrate your points worth a ****.

LOL! "abusive bull****"?

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more idiotic, you come up
with this.

The point remains, you are an overly abusive person. No need to be so
defensive about it. Realise it!

The point remains in your head (perhaps on top as well).

The fact that you continue to whine about me "abusing" the other Dave
is hysterical. Almost as hysterical as the fact that you can't
diferentiate between a discussion and a flame.

"abusive bull****" ROTFLMAO!

Are you this fragile in real life?

Hardly, but then I am fortunate enough not to be associated with the
likes of you. If I had you as a friend, I might try being a serial
killer or something...

Given that, it seems that you must be this fragile in real life.

I appreciated the links
|you provided for Mr Stocker, really, it was a learning experience. But
|we could do without your lame ass MTBR diatribes here. But this IS an
|ALT group, and you're free to "color" your responses any way you want.
|But as you do, be expecting a reply from someone like me.

I always anticipate relies from thin-skinned hypocritical delicate
flowers, but thanks for the useless advice anyway

There's the point I was making. If you wouldn't be so freakin negative
you wouldn't have to anticipate any responces.

Nope. It's a fact that there are thin-skinned hypocritical flowers in
every group, be it online or in real life.

They are the folks who whine when everything isn't a kumbaya group hug
fest and can't accept the fact that people who actually have
experiences that contradict assumptions/speculation/etc. sometimes
will ruffle feathers.

p.s. "diatribe"? If you view a discussion of the relative merits of
various URts to be a diatribe, you need to go grab a dictionary.

You still don't get it do you?

Oh, I've gotten it for a long, long time Dave.

I said nothing about the context of
your discussion, just your posting style.

See above, bust out a dictionary, read the thread again when you are
sober, and best of luck.

Why must you be so
defensive?

Defensive? Hardly. When a known loon such as yourself begins his
post-humping routine, it's funny to poke a bit and watch you get
worked up, back yourself into corners, get all hypocritical again,
etc.

I'm still continually amazed that someone can be a confused as you
are, and still allegedly function in society.

The miracles never cease.