BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

Old May 14th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

Guys, it was a draw in the BUC Video Competition. 'Here'
(http://tinyurl.com/keznf) is my video. Enjoy!

Mike

--
swarbrim

add me at

'i like things big' Amanda

'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Old May 14th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

our video grrrrrrrrrrrr lol

--
Lucas1wheel
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old May 14th 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

what was that bail ?

hope you all right!

--
picado
picado's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11964

Old May 14th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I also make the video of swarbrim and Lucas1wheel online on unicycle.tv

would be great to got also some stuff from the convention himself but
there will come something for sure in the future. It needs always some
time to sort and cut the stuff.

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588

Old May 14th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

mike, lucas, and amanda you all did such a great job! keep ridin'!

--
chosen
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old May 15th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Ok heres my photos and videos, well there not very unicycling lol

http://tinyurl.com/kcqdj

Trev

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

MMMM the Bishop

http://tinyurl.com/afror
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old May 15th 06, 10:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Fab video amanda and co, really enjoyed, face plant at end made me feel
sick! Please do me a favour, cos I'm gonna worry about you guys 'n'
I've got enough grey hair, wear a helmet.
HELMETS ARE COOL!

--
pinwheel
pinwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11624

Old May 15th 06, 11:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hey guys!
BUC was so wicked! I want to see the Muni vid from the video competion
again. Can anyone remember who's it was?
Ta very muchly!

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old May 15th 06, 12:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hey everyone.

Thank you all for coming and I hope you had a good time. I am sorry if
I did not get a chance to speak to you all (I was running round a bit -
there were a number of things that I should have sorted out a bit
better in advance to give me a calmer time). I also apologise if I did
speak to you but didn't recognise you from the forum. I have all of
the videos that were entered (did anybody want their CDs back?) and am
happy to put them onto one site - I just want a couple of days off
first (please).

Also, maybe we could put some late entrants on there (at least one
person turned up on Saturday with a video).

Take care, and thanks for coming - Steve

--
glovemonkey
glovemonkey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11556

Old May 15th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Thanks for organising it steve and just a reminder when you get the time
to send me and bish those great certificates, sos to sound naggy

Cheers and thanks for all the help over weekend

Lucas

World Cycling Videos Tom Kunich Racing 7 November 30th 05 12:04 AM
New Videos of me siafirede Unicycling 0 May 5th 05 02:35 AM
Koxx Days trial competition pictures mz Unicycling 19 April 20th 05 10:46 AM
TOque videoclips (and reposted pictures) lilfunky1 Unicycling 1 March 16th 05 07:00 PM