RLJ cyclist mows down OAP on crossing

Old August 16th 13, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default RLJ cyclist mows down OAP on crossing

An 80-year-old dementia sufferer is being treated for a fractured spine
after being struck by a cyclist who raced through a red light at a
pedestrian crossing.
Grandmother Margaret Burn, of North Hill, Highgate, also has a crushed
vertebrate, a neck injury and severe facial bruising after being knocked
over on the crossing in North Hill

" the cyclist came down the middle of the road and ignored the red light
at the crossing,”

Police said a 36-year-old cyclist had been reported for dangerous
cycling. (I am sure PhilLee would agree it was attempted murder)

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/cyclis...ital_1_2336682

Old August 16th 13, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Andy Watson

In article ,
Mrcheerful wrote:

Police said a 36-year-old cyclist had been reported for dangerous
cycling. (I am sure PhilLee would agree it was attempted murder)

Well, he would... if he were as woefully ignorant of the law as you
apparently are.

Old August 18th 13, 01:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

Mrcheerful wrote:

Police said a 36-year-old cyclist had been reported for dangerous
cycling. (I am sure PhilLee would agree it was attempted murder)

Well, he would... if he were as woefully ignorant of the law as you
apparently are.

whoosh

Careful - he's not very bright and won't understand. You'll only start him
off swearing again.

Old August 18th 13, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Andy Watson

Mrcheerful wrote:

Police said a 36-year-old cyclist had been reported for dangerous
cycling. (I am sure PhilLee would agree it was attempted murder)

Well, he would... if he were as woefully ignorant of the law as you
apparently are.

Arse, got caught out, again!!

Typo corrected.
Old August 18th 13, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 18/08/2013 10:27, Andy Watson wrote:

Mrcheerful wrote:

Police said a 36-year-old cyclist had been reported for dangerous
cycling. (I am sure PhilLee would agree it was attempted murder)

Well, he would... if he were as woefully ignorant of the law as you
apparently are.

Arse, got caught out, again!!

Typo corrected.

you are not very good at accepting your mistakes and moving on, are you?

Old August 18th 13, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 18/08/2013 16:32, Andy Watson wrote:

Mrcheerful wrote:

Police said a 36-year-old cyclist had been reported for dangerous
cycling. (I am sure PhilLee would agree it was attempted murder)

Well, he would... if he were as woefully ignorant of the law as you
apparently are.

Arse, got caught out, again!!

Typo corrected.

you are not very good at accepting your mistakes and moving on, are you?

False premise.

HTH.

I can only go by what you show to others.
Old August 19th 13, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Friday, 16 August 2013 13:06:43 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote "RLJ cyclist mows down OAP on crossing"

What's this obsession you have with the legal word "cyclist"?

Old August 19th 13, 12:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

"thirty-six" wrote in message

On Friday, 16 August 2013 13:06:43 UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote "RLJ cyclist
mows down OAP on crossing"

What's this obsession you have with the legal word "cyclist"?

Have you been sniffing glue again?