TOque videoclips (and reposted pictures)

Old March 16th 05, 04:57 PM
lilfunky1

Default TOque videoclips (and reposted pictures)

My videos have no sound because I'm too lazy to learn how to make them
cool. Please save to your computer before viewing, so my provider
doesn't kill me! (TOque is the second row)

http://lilfunky1.com/unicycle/video/

Also I've re-done the pictures from TOque so they're all rotated
properly, and quickly colour-corrected and have the copyright notice in
the corner.

http://www.lilfunky1.com/unicycle/toque2005/

Finally I'd like to thank the TOque organizers one last time cuz it was
a great event!!

--
lilfunky1 - Trials Wannabe

"I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down! This should be every boy's
dream!"
~Bart Simpson

~lilfunky1
lilfunky1's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7361

Old March 16th 05, 07:00 PM
brockfisher05

Finnaly some vide.Actually I am hoping eventually there will be one of
those cool highlite videos later on

--
brockfisher05 - Team YAMS Leader

Dont fight a YAM because it will only take two hits. 1st the yam HITTING
you 2nd you HITTING the floor

ADD ME AT:
brockfisher05's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363