Close Call

Old December 30th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Default Close Call

Goats_On_Unicycles;1159125 wrote:
haha, yeah.

otherwise I'd probably have a girlfriend...

Ok, just wanted to be sure.
But that was a prety nasty bail, you are very lucky that you didn't
break your neck.

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
should think not.

Danni wrote:
I don't like having penis written all over my uni .

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...

Old December 30th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unigurd

ouch, it hurts to look at it!

--
Unigurd

Old December 30th 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
polevaultinunicyclist

Lol when your falling sometimes you dont remember to think to do
everythin meastro8 said but it was very imformative. for me i just sum
it up and THE TUCK AND ROLL. Works everytime

--
polevaultinunicyclist

-Jarom
koxx Devil: bombness course 2

shake and bake
Old December 30th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

I'm actually surprised that I've never broken anything... I have
unicycling angels, haha.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old December 30th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

polevaultinunicyclist;1160657 wrote:
Lol when your falling sometimes you dont remember to think to do
everythin meastro8 said but it was very imformative. for me i just sum
it up and THE TUCK AND ROLL. Works everytime

not every time........

fast forward to
1:35
fast forward to 1:35

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqWctiLjlZ4)
'2008 \"flow\" video on youtube'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowb7OqT_aU)
'2008- A Uni Life (documentary)'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZaJi0iy65s)
Old December 30th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
polevaultinunicyclist

that was just a freak accident... correction though... ALMOST everytime
lol

Old December 31st 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

polevaultinunicyclist;1160748 wrote:
that was just a freak accident... correction though... ALMOST everytime
lol

You mean a preventable accident.

If your trials obstacles aren't stable, you're going to hurt yourself.
It's best to jump around on your obstacles (without a unicycle) before
you ride them, to test for stability. If the obstacle wobbles much,
it's not safe to ride.

That gapping bar needs to be either anchored into the ground or onto
other obstacles. It looks like a death trap.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire

A close call nget Recumbent Biking 6 November 20th 06 07:46 PM
Close call? Neil Brooks General 11 October 3rd 05 07:32 PM
close call! Mark Heiple General 24 September 21st 05 08:08 AM
Close Call... Dana Recumbent Biking 6 August 18th 05 05:44 AM
close call for me today Brink General 5 October 13th 03 04:57 PM