! The First Koxx One DVD !

Old March 19th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
xavcollos

Default ! The First Koxx One DVD !

Hey everybody,

"The One" will coming out the 30th March
Check out the Appetizer !
= www.koxx-one.com

Riders :

- Yoggi
- Xavier Collos
- Thomas Petracco
- Tiffouille
- Matt Huet
- Ando U-Ta
- Felix Dietze
- Bryan Stevens
- Thorsten Schanz
- Daiki Izumida
- Jonathan Gagneux
- Laurent Gautheron
- Vincent Hermance

[image: http://vids.worldofk.com/koxxone/dif...the_cover.jpg]

Hope You Enjoy !

--
xavcollos

www.koxx-one.com
xavcollos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7107

Old March 19th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

sounds awesome, a little birdie told me joe hodges was going to be in it
though i take it this is not happening now,

--
Lucas1wheel

Lucas1Wheel -I am really up for S.L.U.T.S
MrBoogieJuice -Keep it to yourself thankyou very much.

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!! You kick ass.
I smell....of peaches
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old March 19th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

looks cool, damnit another thing to buy

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old March 19th 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

looks well good. wanna see the whole thing !

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)

Smilymarco wrote:
its just too small

amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old March 19th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skianduniaddict

go bryan

--
skianduniaddict

unifreak7 wrote:
IT makes me mad how skianduniaddict is so much better than me at
street.
-Shaun JOhanneson

unifreak7 wrote:
skianduniaddict kicks my ass at street
-Shaun JOhanneson

skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Old March 19th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kapoute

Isn't there another movie call the One with Jet Li?

The trailer is awsome

--
kapoute

Julien Renaud

fatguygoesuphill wrote:
Why is my wife so fat and why does it hurt so much?

kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Old March 19th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Lol yeah I was just watching it the other night....I WILL BE THE ONE!!!
I am nobodys b*tch....you *points toward croud* are mine!*points at
chest*!!!!!!

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old March 19th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Wow, That looks really cool. I really want to see it.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old March 19th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

I just finished downloading it...Looks like tis gonna be a great movie.
Actual quality and editing will be a nice breath of fresh air to all
the net vids we have been settling for since Defect...

Old March 20th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
epistolize

that looks baad man- set to be wicked- can't wait to see the full
thing.

maadtings man maadtings!!

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow freely
organise my thughts into lines
and WORK "I lli T!
eratepeoplegetthefulleffectofalphabetsoup?"
epistolize's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11876

koxx one vs. KH unirox13 Unicycling 20 December 21st 06 05:38 AM
KH or Koxx captainkrunk61 Unicycling 22 December 9th 06 02:39 AM
koxx skianduniaddict Unicycling 56 November 19th 06 06:54 PM
Koxx unign Unicycling 12 October 22nd 05 01:57 AM
koxx vs kh zohar Unicycling 6 October 13th 05 12:38 AM