Unicycle super hero costume?

Old August 20th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wowunicycle

Default Unicycle super hero costume?

ok so tomorrow at band camp is dress up like a super hero day. I
definately want to do something with unicycling so i searched and found
the uniman logo. i need a costume so i was thinking that logo like on
a tshirt but i dont know what else to wear. I think i have a random
red cape so i could use that and obviously i need my unicycle. Any
ideas?

mark

--
wowunicycle
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 20th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

*definitely*

''There was this one time, at band camp, when I stuck a flute in my
p**sy!''

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBvnO6wVG0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZLQzvf2g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 20th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

jamessd wrote:
*definitely*

''There was this one time, at band camp, when I stuck a flute in my
p**sy!''

This one time, at band camp!...

that was the best movie ever.

seriously, um hmmm. put something shiny on/

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

mmmm, napalm
http://www.usenet.com

Our Hero! [email protected] Techniques 3 April 25th 07 05:48 AM
Our Hero! Jim Flom Techniques 1 April 24th 07 09:31 PM
From Hero to Zero [email protected] Racing 0 February 25th 07 05:45 PM
Super-motivated and super-compelling Robert Chung Racing 4 February 13th 07 03:00 PM
Halloween Costume ideas? Memphis Mud Unicycling 21 October 25th 03 11:19 PM