More lessons from the zoo

Old August 26th 10, 06:38 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default More lessons from the zoo

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"
wrote in message
On Aug 26, 9:24 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock
&
the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories"
wrote in
On Aug 26, 8:50 am, Clams wrote:

Bob F wrote:

Ever hear of a killfile?

or some class?
Yeah, I think Ed is showing his low class upbringing.

Class has nothing to do with it. But intelligence does.

I've never seen you use your intelligence. Show me something you have
posted.

And he's beyond humor or sensitivity.

What I am beyond is your proliferating of threads which are not original.
All you do is reconstitute the same old **** over and over.

How many times you want to hear it? SPACE FOR THE MONKEY, SPACE FOR
THE MONKEY, SPACE FOR THE MONKEY...

Calling for nuking the Muslims is not nice.

**** the Muslims - and **** you too, you god damn dumb ****ing stupid son
of
a bitch!

Stop proliferating threads and I will not bother you. Otherwise, you will
never be rid of me.

I have dealt with other nuisances before.

I charge TM with being the greatest asshole bore ever to infest Usenet. But
I can't help feeling sorry for the poor crazy *******. After all, he doesn't
know any better, being the imbecile that he is. Folks, you cannot learn to
be this stupid, you have to be born to it.

TM needs to confine himself to just a couple of threads at most since all he
ever does is just post the same old **** over and over. It is also
incredibly stupid of him to think that anyone in this day and age is going
to relate to his animal metaphors. Where does such stupidity come from?

The most absurd of all his posts are his religious rants. My God, this poor
benighted moron is way too stupid to ever grasp anything as abstract as
religion. I think he might be able to grasp a monkey's ass and/or cock, but
surely that is it.

TM is nothing but a poor crazy ******* and if anyone wants to put him out of
his misery, he will have my blessing. But surely there is some motorist in
Florida who will accommodate us. And the sooner the better!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 26th 10, 07:39 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"
wrote in message
[...]

I have dealt with other nuisances before.

You have never in your life dealt with someone like me. I will hound you to
your grave and then **** on it.

DO NOT PROLIFERATE THREADS! If you do I will step on every single one of
them. Who the hell do you think you are to come to these newsgroups with
your god damn moronic idiocies. **** you all the way to Hell and back, you
god damn dumb ****ing stupid son of a bitch!

****ing Regards,

Old August 28th 10, 12:22 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bob F

Edward Dolan wrote:

Plonk!

Old August 28th 10, 05:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"Bob F" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

You [TM] have never in your life dealt with someone like me. I will hound
you to

your grave and then **** on it.

DO NOT PROLIFERATE THREADS! If you do I will step on every single one of

them. Who the hell do you think you are to come to these newsgroups with
your god damn moronic idiocies. **** you all the way to Hell and back, you
god damn dumb ****ing stupid son of a bitch!

Plonk!

Good riddance! Just one less coward I have to stumble over on my way to
reining in TM.

****ing Regards,

Lessons Learned rem48 Unicycling 2 September 22nd 08 06:48 PM
Lessons near Cooperstown, NY cgee Unicycling 6 September 22nd 06 03:29 PM
lessons! Antimatter Unicycling 2 December 1st 04 03:22 AM
need lessons mjssis Unicycling 3 August 18th 04 05:36 PM