Is Ryan riding or watching Sunday afternoon?

Old February 27th 10, 08:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default Is Ryan riding or watching Sunday afternoon?

Or will he still be hung over from partying with the women?
http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-feat...ey+celebration

Should be a good game. Haven't decided whether I want to not know about it
and watch it later or not. Sunday's supposed to be our first nice day in a
while, so no way am I going to be seeing it live. Time to ride.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old February 27th 10, 02:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message
m...

Haven't decided whether I want to not know about it and watch it later or
not. Sunday's supposed to be our first nice day in a while, so no way am I
going to be seeing it live. Time to ride.

It would be nice if it were warm as well. Seems like I've been wearing
layers forever.

Old February 27th 10, 10:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

Or will he still be hung over from partying with the women?
http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-feat...#did+canadian+
hockey+celebration

Should be a good game. Haven't decided whether I want to not know about it
and watch it later or not. Sunday's supposed to be our first nice day in a
while, so no way am I going to be seeing it live. Time to ride.

Ryan will be participating in the demonstration sport of Urban
cyclocross riding in the AM, followed by a quick trip home to get to the
TV for the hockey game. I have a large bottle (like 75 cl) of Pawels
Kwak to get me through.

Old February 28th 10, 02:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message

Ryan will be participating in the demonstration sport of Urban
cyclocross riding in the AM, followed by a quick trip home to get to the
TV for the hockey game. I have a large bottle (like 75 cl) of Pawels
Kwak to get me through.

Dumbass -

You should prepare with a few more of those because, once again, CANADA IS
GOING TO BE OUR BITCH.

Get on your knees and bark like a dog. That's an order.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Old February 28th 10, 07:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message

Ryan will be participating in the demonstration sport of Urban
cyclocross riding in the AM, followed by a quick trip home to get to the
TV for the hockey game. I have a large bottle (like 75 cl) of Pawels
Kwak to get me through.

Dumbass -

You should prepare with a few more of those because, once again, CANADA IS
GOING TO BE OUR BITCH.

I wouldn't be so sure. And if it does happen, then congratulations to
the US for winning _almost_ as many gold medals as Canada.

"All my life I have been in love with gold. I love its colour, its
brilliance, its divine heaviness. I love the texture of gold, and the
warm tang it exudes when I melt it down into a true golden syrup. But,
above all, I love the power that gold alone gives to its owner. I have
worked all my life for gold and, in return, gold has worked for me and
for those enterprises that I have espoused. I ask you, is there any
other substance on earth that so rewards its owner?"

Old February 28th 10, 07:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 28, 12:05*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
*"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:

[...]

Your temporary cornering of the gold market is a moral
victory for the underdog US, because global warming
has put us at a competitive disadvantage in the
Winter Games, which as Uncle Dave pointed out are much
more geographically biased than the summer games.
And now when we do get snow here, it falls in places like
New Jersey and DC where they don't know what to do
with it.

Ben
Of course, in the US we don't believe in moral victories,
so expect us to seek revenge, possibly by imposing
punitive tariffs on the import of Canadian donuts.
Old February 28th 10, 10:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

Ryan's happy now.

Good game. Would love to see a heart rate monitor on the gaolies.

Old February 28th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

Ryan's happy now.

Good game. Would love to see a heart rate monitor on the gaolies.

It's true, Ryan is happy. I'd especially like to thank Kurgan for
repeatedly taunting me here and on fb, as his sour words have only made
this moment sweeter.

PS: We own the podium. As generous landlords, you may have the second
shelf.

Old March 1st 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 28, 4:25*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
*"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

Ryan's happy now.

Good game. Would love to see a heart rate monitor on the gaolies.

It's true, Ryan is happy. I'd especially like to thank Kurgan for
repeatedly taunting me here and on fb, as his sour words have only made
this moment sweeter.

PS: We own the podium. As generous landlords, you may have the second
shelf.

Frozen Dumbass,

Congratulations! And special congratulations on
your exercise of the victor's right to gloat. Next time,
we hope that you will do it even without prodding from
Kurgan. We are teaching you well. One day, Canadians
will be able to gloat without guilt or reservations and
wax patriotic on their glorious defeats of all, including
smaller, lesser, and hapless adversaries, and that
will be the day Canada truly achieves its majority and
joins the company of mature and independent nations.

Ben
RBR Nationbuilder

Sunday Afternoon Trials timmy_nz Unicycling 5 September 8th 06 07:27 AM
Sunday afternoon ian henden UK 5 April 23rd 06 05:06 AM
While watching "cyclism Sunday" Ken C. M. General 10 March 15th 06 11:55 PM
Cruisin' on a Sunday Afternoon Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 1 November 21st 05 02:37 AM
Brutal California Winter Riding on Sunday. P e t e F a g e r l i n Mountain Biking 15 December 24th 03 01:18 AM