Is Ryan riding or watching Sunday afternoon?

Old March 2nd 10, 07:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default Is Ryan riding or watching Sunday afternoon?

In article
,
" wrote:

On Mar 1, 10:55*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
*Kyle Legate wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
*"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

Ryan's happy now.

Good game. Would love to see a heart rate monitor on the gaolies.

It's true, Ryan is happy. I'd especially like to thank Kurgan for
repeatedly taunting me here and on fb, as his sour words have only made
this moment sweeter.

PS: We own the podium. As generous landlords, you may have the second
shelf.

Actually, the Germans have that shelf.

Ah, well, at least you got last-winner place instead of first-loser
place?

Good Lord, you Canuckleheads are fickle!
Legate moves to Europe and you're so taken
aback by this failure of allegiance to motherland
that you start calling him a USanian??

Ben

Oops. That's true. Legate is as Canadian as Chris Del Bosco, and I
should have recognized that.

Old March 2nd 10, 08:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 28, 9:28*pm, heather wrote:
wrote:
Frozen Dumbass,

Congratulations! *And special congratulations on
your exercise of the victor's right to gloat. *Next time,
we hope that you will do it even without prodding from
Kurgan. *We are teaching you well. *One day, Canadians
will be able to gloat without guilt or reservations and
wax patriotic on their glorious defeats of all, including
smaller, lesser, and hapless adversaries, and that
will be the day Canada truly achieves its majority and
joins the company of mature and independent nations.

Ben
RBR Nationbuilder

fellow dumbass,

Just last night I had a dream that you were very happily in love with
someone, and I was ****ed off and upset about it. wtf!? I mean, I know
none of us are perfect saints in our dreams, but that's a new level of
dreamland childishness for me. I blame you partly at least, for writing
funny things like "And special congratulations on your exercise of the
victor's right to gloat". I guess when I'm asleep I turn into a greedy
three year old that doesn't want to share anything I like.

heather
exercising her right to embarrass people on rbr

Disquieting!

I don't know whether to feel embarrassed or
flattered. Or to take out a protection order. Well,
I ruled out the protection order, as having to
explain rbr to the cops let alone a judge would be
just too excruciating, so I'm going to go with feeling
embarraflattered.

Ben
blushes easily
Old March 2nd 10, 08:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Donald Munro wrote:
There's even a reference to Cavendish..

heather wrote:
"somewhat lacking in more subtle flavours" maybe that's why I'm not as
big a fan as I should be.

According to http://www.livestrong.com/article/13968-sperm-taste/ (you
don't need a shadyurl here) you're probably better off with subtle flavours.
Old March 2nd 10, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate[_2_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,
" wrote:

On Mar 1, 10:55 pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Kyle Legate wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
Ryan's happy now.
Good game. Would love to see a heart rate monitor on the gaolies.
It's true, Ryan is happy. I'd especially like to thank Kurgan for
repeatedly taunting me here and on fb, as his sour words have only made
this moment sweeter.
PS: We own the podium. As generous landlords, you may have the second
shelf.
Actually, the Germans have that shelf.
Ah, well, at least you got last-winner place instead of first-loser
place?

Good Lord, you Canuckleheads are fickle!
Legate moves to Europe and you're so taken
aback by this failure of allegiance to motherland
that you start calling him a USanian??

Ben

Oops. That's true. Legate is as Canadian as Chris Del Bosco, and I
should have recognized that.

I'm sorry.

Sunday Afternoon Trials timmy_nz Unicycling 5 September 8th 06 07:27 AM
Sunday afternoon ian henden UK 5 April 23rd 06 05:06 AM
While watching "cyclism Sunday" Ken C. M. General 10 March 15th 06 11:55 PM
Cruisin' on a Sunday Afternoon Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 1 November 21st 05 02:37 AM
Brutal California Winter Riding on Sunday. P e t e F a g e r l i n Mountain Biking 15 December 24th 03 01:18 AM