Tube vending machines

Old September 16th 14, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Tube vending machines

BETTER WORLD CLUB ? from Texas ?

but lest we forget..

https://www.google.com/#q=BICYCLE+IN...ORTLAND+OREGON

Old September 17th 14, 08:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
davethedave[_2_]

On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 16:47:41 -0400, Frank Krygowski wrote:

I came across several in Germany. Last cycling week in the Alpes and
Dolomites a friend snapped his RD cable. We were in Viggo di Fassa
Italy a larger and also in the summer busy town so I said to him lets
find a bike shop and get a new one. It was around noon but the shops
were closed until 14.30 u. WTF? I really don't understand the opening
hours in Italy. Wish they had a RD cable vending machine ;-).

My rear derailleur cable vending machine is my saddle bag.

It also vends inner tubes, patches, a few 5mm screws and nuts, some zip
ties, and a few inches of baling wire.

I suppose I could save several ounces by leaving that stuff home, but it
gives me comfort to have it along.

The day you leave it at home everything will break. You know that, right?

cough I have the same problem.

I don't carry cables. I do have a small chunk of chain and two quick
links though.

cable paranoia starts to set in.
--
davethedave
Old September 18th 14, 12:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 3:05:43 PM UTC-4, davethedave wrote:
[...]

dddddddddddddddddd

wong !

you need to get into the preventive/maintenance/inspection groove.