! Gonna be married soon !

Old November 3rd 04, 05:05 AM
jazu

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you hear
from me, I'll be a married man,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

Old November 3rd 04, 05:18 AM
B i l l S o r n s o n

jazu wrote:
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

Wasn't that like months ago?!?

Bill "get your head out the wazu, jazu" S.

Old November 3rd 04, 05:49 AM
Bob Rogers

"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message
jazu wrote:
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

Wasn't that like months ago?!?

Bill "get your head out the wazu, jazu" S.

When are you getting married...again Bill?

Old November 3rd 04, 03:22 PM
Shaun

"jazu" 1 wrote in message ...

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you

hear
from me, I'll be a married man,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

Uhhmm, who are you and why TF are you digging up posts from over a year
ago?!?!? I was married a year ago last August first. Oh, and yaknow what? -
Yep, it's ****ing BRILLIANT! Best thing I ever did, and each minute, it just
gets better ',;~}~

Cheers!

Shaun aRe

Old November 3rd 04, 03:23 PM
Shaun

jazu wrote:
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

Wasn't that like months ago?!?

Bill "get your head out the wazu, jazu" S.

Yeah, like I just said to Jazu - 1 year ago August first just gone ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Old November 3rd 04, 05:39 PM
MattB

jazu wrote:
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

Uh, yeah. Sorry, he's taken. The world (sans Cath) mourns.

Old November 4th 04, 12:19 PM

Bitch or bike?

I MTB 2004

Old November 11th 04, 02:43 PM
Shaun

"MattB" wrote in message
jazu wrote:
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

Uh, yeah. Sorry, he's taken. The world (sans Cath) mourns.

And Kath, even, but yeah, ultimately true ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Thanks!

Old November 11th 04, 02:44 PM
Shaun

wrote in message

Bitch or bike?

I MTB 2004

Neither - all Woman!

I'm real sorry for you that you've only had experience of the two you
mention ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Old November 12th 04, 12:14 AM
Bill Wheeler

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 21:05:23 -0800, "jazu" 1 wrote:

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you hear
from me, I'll be a married man,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO

Congrats...I must have missed the invite ;-)

Bill