Out of the mouths of babes ;-)

Old May 1st 05, 03:57 PM
wafflycat

Default Out of the mouths of babes ;-)

Cycling through Swaffham this afternoon, twunt in black BMW/Land Cruiser
type 4x4 with dark tinted glass windows reversed out of a side entrance on
to main road which happened to be just where I was cycling. Large volume of
sound from yours truly and mucho repositioning of bike just avoided me being
reversed over by said twunt. Said twunt looked absolutely clueless as he
reversed by me with my nose a couple of millimetres from his side window.
Three local yoof on skateboards saw the whole thing. Quote from one of them,
"Are you alright Missus? They do that to us all the time. Them's ******s wot
drives them."

Out of the mouths of babes ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old May 2nd 05, 12:00 AM
Pat

"
: Cycling through Swaffham this afternoon, twunt in black BMW/Land Cruiser
: type 4x4 with dark tinted glass windows reversed out of a side entrance on
: to main road which happened to be just where I was cycling. Large volume
of
: sound from yours truly and mucho repositioning of bike just avoided me
being
: reversed over by said twunt. Said twunt looked absolutely clueless as he
: reversed by me with my nose a couple of millimetres from his side window.
: Three local yoof on skateboards saw the whole thing. Quote from one of
them,
: "Are you alright Missus? They do that to us all the time. Them's ******s
wot
: drives them."
:
: Out of the mouths of babes ;-)

Not only is your post interesting, but after I decipher it, I learn new
words!

Pat in Texas
:
: Cheers, helen s
:
:

Old May 2nd 05, 01:56 AM
psycholist

"Pat" wrote in message

"
[...]

So what's a twunt? ... or do I want to know?
--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

Old May 2nd 05, 02:06 AM
Dan

wafflycat wrote:
Cycling through Swaffham this afternoon, twunt in black BMW/Land Cruiser
type 4x4 with dark tinted glass windows reversed out of a side entrance
on to main road which happened to be just where I was cycling. Large
volume of sound from yours truly and mucho repositioning of bike just
avoided me being reversed over by said twunt. Said twunt looked
absolutely clueless as he reversed by me with my nose a couple of
millimetres from his side window. Three local yoof on skateboards saw
the whole thing. Quote from one of them, "Are you alright Missus? They
do that to us all the time. Them's ******s wot drives them."

Out of the mouths of babes ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Mallet-heads aplenty pilot them this side o' the pond as well.
Licensing requirement, me thinks.

Dan

Old May 2nd 05, 06:14 AM
mark

"Pat" wrote ...
Not only is your post interesting, but after I decipher it, I learn new
words!

Two countries separated by a common language?
--
mark

Old May 2nd 05, 03:17 PM
Jim Smith

"psycholist" writes:

So what's a twunt? ... or do I want to know?

My guess is a cross between a twit and a ...

Old May 2nd 05, 07:06 PM

On Mon, 02 May 2005 09:17:59 -0500, Jim Smith
wrote:

"psycholist" writes:

So what's a twunt? ... or do I want to know?

My guess is a cross between a twit and a ...

We also have a word like that: BUNT.Nothing to do with baseball- It's
a b**** and a c*** .
Old May 2nd 05, 07:13 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sun, 1 May 2005 20:56:44 -0400, "psycholist"
wrote in message :

So what's a twunt? ... or do I want to know?

50% gjng 50% phag (ROTed to save delicate sensibilities).

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old May 2nd 05, 08:12 PM
catzz66

We also have a word like that: BUNT.

I refuse to let anyone ruin a perfectly good baseball term for me.
Old May 2nd 05, 08:57 PM
Zoot Katz

Mon, 02 May 2005 14:12:00 -0500, ,
catzz66 wrote:

wrote:

We also have a word like that: BUNT.

I refuse to let anyone ruin a perfectly good baseball term for me.

I know it as an aeronautical term for pushing negative g at the top of
a manouvre or climb.

It's also the middle pouch-like part of a square cut sail.
--
zk