Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 13th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Default Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

Hi!

Many people here know that Steve did an awesome Uni tour to the everest
base.

Last month a Brazilian girl from Go Outside contacted me to ask some
info about unicycling.

She wrote a 3 pages article about Steve's journey, unicycling as a
sport and about me!

I scanned it, but it's low quality! It's in Potuguese! Soon I will post
the translation!

So, here it goes!

BRAZILIAN GO OUTSIDE ISSUE 43, DEZEMBER 2008. PAGES 1, 42,43 AND 44!
[image: http://www.unicycle.com.br/gooutside/GoOutside1.jpg]

[image: http://www.unicycle.com.br/gooutside/GoOutside4.jpg]

[image: http://www.unicycle.com.br/gooutside/GoOutside2.jpg]

[image: http://www.unicycle.com.br/gooutside/GoOutside3.jpg]

I hope to post the translation today!

May soon I will post some TV shows too... look like this GoOutside
contact will send unicycle material to different media veichles

Bye!

PS: Sorry about the pictures size! Download it and view on the
computer, is much better!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*

Bicycle Trail From Long Beach To San Pedro? SJ Carter General 2 April 7th 08 08:01 AM
First Brazilian Unicycling convention?? picado Unicycling 3 November 20th 07 06:57 PM
Brazilian News VIdeo!! picado Unicycling 1 February 6th 07 04:50 PM
Pedro Deldopa MagillaGorilla Racing 10 November 26th 06 03:55 PM
Pedro loves Anacott Steel Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 0 January 27th 05 06:56 AM