divorce

Old September 4th 03, 11:29 AM
Jeff Jones

Default divorce

It's official: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/?id=...p03/sep04news2

Now y'all can start arguing about how it will affect the 2004 Tour.

My opinion, which is worth far less than €0.02: I think it could
actually help Lance by taking some of the stress off him.

cheers,
Jeff

Old September 4th 03, 01:31 PM
Robert Chung

Jeff Jones wrote:
It's official: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/?id=...p03/sep04news2

Armstrong: "The craziest thing is, we're closer now and better friends
than ever before."
I believe OJ said something similar about Nicole when they divorced.

Now y'all can start arguing about how it will affect the 2004 Tour.

I'd rather speculate about how will this affect the dark-haired podium
girl.

Old September 4th 03, 02:35 PM
Time Cop

Lance should have waited until after his last race of the year (San
Francisco) to announce this. Obviously, Kristin is still calling
the shots...

Old September 4th 03, 04:02 PM
Boyd Speerschneider

Jeff Potter wrote in
:

Columbines'R'Us!

I like how divorces proliferate houses and free up teens for
Columbining.

1 house w/ fam -- 3 houses: 1 for teens, 1 for mom and boyfriend, 1
for dad and girlfriend.

There's yer boomin economy thanks to the housing sector right thar!

What's mo

Modern moms can't stand kids, need to build superficial ego -- Moms
go to work -- Nearly double yer economy yet again! -- Kids have
yet more free time to perfect their Columbining -- Since economy
isn't quite doubled, the dads who are squeezed out have no work and get
to perfect their Postaling! -- Moms feel guilty, freak out, take meds
-- There's yer booming drug economy right thar! -- Moms forget to
take meds, or still can't stand life because meds just mask don't cure,
and get to perfect their kid-drowning!

What a culture! What an economy!

Nice logic there Jeff:

X's parents get divorced - X goes on a killing spree.

Think about it also for one second.
How many school shootings are there each year?
Now, how many children have divorced parents?
You do the math.

- Boyd S
knows plenty of former latch key kids with divorced parents who are now pefectly adjusted, normal adults.
Old September 4th 03, 04:24 PM
Carl Sundquist

"Jeff Potter" wrote in message
[...]

Between this and Potter's post about the Cycle Event Director, I wondering if he wrote the
stuff on the label of Dr. Bronner's soap bottles.

http://www.drbronner.com/labels/pepmt.pdf

Old September 4th 03, 05:06 PM
Tom Paterson

From: "Carl Sundquist"

Dr. Bronner's soap bottles.

Peppermint, yeah. I don't remember "hemp". Always in there?

Brush your teeth with it, but keep it out of your eyes... Hunza, baby!
--Tom Paterson
Old September 4th 03, 05:49 PM
oyvey1948

"Jeff Jones" jeff@cyclingnews-punt-com wrote in message . be...
It's official: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/?id=...p03/sep04news2

Now y'all can start arguing about how it will affect the 2004 Tour.

My opinion, which is worth far less than €0.02: I think it could
actually help Lance by taking some of the stress off him.

cheers,
Jeff

Being that he didn't have much of a positive paternal influence, one
wonders how it may affect his future relationship with his kids. Since
Armstrong has a reputation for being less than tolerant to riders he
doesn't like, his comment that "Neither of us wants to get in the
situation where when we drop off the kids, we can't look at each
other." is an interesting one.

"We're truly committed to maintaining a good relationship, but
not a marriage."? Why should he take that commitment any more
seriously than his wedding vows?
Old September 4th 03, 06:27 PM
Ronaldo Jeremiah

[...]

Speaking of meds - get some.