Two Afro-Caribeans Beat Up Young Blond Girl Riding Her Bicycle Home

Old July 10th 08, 11:05 PM posted to alt.politics.usa,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Two Afro-Caribeans Beat Up Young Blond Girl Riding Her Bicycle Home

Stephanie Rockfield, hospitalized shortly after her mugging.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/118...kfield1dw4.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/817...kfield2fu1.jpg

Stephanie Rockfield, 19, says she was riding her bike on the Pinellas
Trail when two men punched her, threw her to the ground and stole one
dollar.

St. Petersburg, Florida — Stephanie Rockfield, 19, says she was
punched in the face while riding her bike on the Pinellas Trail
through St. Petersburg. And the two suspects got away with just one
dollar.

Rockfield said she had just worked out at the YMCA on 5th Avenue South
and was riding her bike home. She was passed by two men on bikes who
were going the opposite direction. But then, she says they turned
around, passed her and blocked the path in front of her.

"I swerved around him, and I was like, 'Excuse me.' And he said, 'No.'
And he hit me off my bike," Rockfield explained. The punch left her
with a blue knot over her right eye and minor head trauma.

When she was on the ground, Rockfield said the two men grabbed her
sports bag and hit the side of her head until she dropped it. Inside,
Rockfield had her wallet, IDs, house keys and one dollar.

The men eventually rode away and Rockfield managed to ride her bike
home. Because the men made off with her ID and house keys, Rockfield's
family had to change their door locks.

Both suspects are described as black, 18 to 19 years old, between 5'8"
and 5'9" and weighing about 120 pounds. A witness told police he saw
one of the men dispose of a maroon-colored beach cruiser bicycle after
the attack.

If you have any information, you're asked to call St. Petersburg
Police at (727) 893-7780.

The attack happened just a few blocks away from where police say two
people mugged a man in a wheelchair on Tuesday.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=75941
Old July 11th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Pat[_11_]

Just wondering---if the female was 19 and the assailant males were 18-19,
why did you list her as "young girl" and them as "men" in your story? And,
how did you know where they were from? And why does the color of her hair
matter to you?

Pat in TX

Old July 11th 08, 05:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 - 'Roid Rage Edition ®

"Pat" wrote in message
Just wondering---if the female was 19 and the assailant males were 18-19,
why did you list her as "young girl" and them as "men" in your story? And,
how did you know where they were from? And why does the color of her hair
matter to you?

Pat in TX

Because the OP is a thinly veiled racist?

Old July 11th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Pat[_11_]

Just wondering---if the female was 19 and the assailant males were 18-19,
why did you list her as "young girl" and them as "men" in your story?
And, how did you know where they were from? And why does the color of her
hair matter to you?

Pat in TX

Because the OP is a thinly veiled racist?

yeah, I think that's obvious, but I wanted to see if he was man enough to
tell the world in plain talk.

Evidently not.

Old July 12th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Because if two white thugs attacked a black cyclist there would be
bias charges added to the mix. When nonwhite thugs attack whites
it's "never" racial!

Old July 12th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Jym Dyer

Because if two white thugs attacked a black cyclist there
would be bias charges added to the mix. When nonwhite thugs
attack whites it's "never" racial!

=v= Completely untrue, in the eyes of the law and even in the
media. You should examine your own biases here.

=v= I am disgusted with the racism in this thread.
_Jym_

Old July 12th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Pat[_11_]

Because if two white thugs attacked a black cyclist there
would be bias charges added to the mix. When nonwhite thugs
attack whites it's "never" racial!

=v= Completely untrue, in the eyes of the law and even in the
media. You should examine your own biases here.

=v= I am disgusted with the racism in this thread.
_Jym_

Jym, to whom are you responding? Whoever it is, I evidently have him in my
killfile.

Pat in TX

Old July 12th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Pat wrote:
Because if two white thugs attacked a black cyclist there
would be bias charges added to the mix. When nonwhite thugs
attack whites it's "never" racial!

=v= Completely untrue, in the eyes of the law and even in the
media. You should examine your own biases here.

=v= I am disgusted with the racism in this thread.
_Jym_

Jym, to whom are you responding? Whoever it is, I evidently have him in my
killfile.

Complaining about not knowing what kill-filed people are writing???

"People who had no mercy will find none." - Anon.