Ride-A-Lot (pookums), please stop lending your identity

Old January 14th 07, 11:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot (pookums), please stop lending your identity

Pookums, please stop lending your identity/account to Virginia Newbon,
because when I pick on you, I need to know it's you, otherwise I can't
sleep at night thinking my attacks were received by her playing you, of
which it mitigates the attacks.

You see, Pookums, you wise cracked me, tried to insult me, possibly
only because she wanted you too, but nonetheless Pookums, you insulted
me without any basis to have worth to your insult, because you cannot
MTB, and do not MTB, you impersonate MTBers, and that's not acceptable.

I offered to teach you, free of hostility and ribbing, but you only
responded to me with more wise cracking, so, Pookums, at least be a man
or impersonate one, since you aren't one, and stand and receive your
duly deserved humiliation I dish out to you, plumpy Pookums.

Don't let Virginia play you, what is wrong with you that you let a
female puppet you like this? What malfunctioned in your organism? Are
you eating too many dill pickles?

Are you spending too much time with pelicans on your snow days? I
noticed you still have not put any photos of you up skiing, you only
put up photos of other people skiing trying to trick us to believe that
it's you, Big Plumpy Pookums, on the skis, when I know this is not
so...

Are you mad that pelicans have more masculinity than big fat plumpy
penguins like you? Don't get mad at me, get mad at God, Pookums....